No Radio Communication

Roacher

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but, when I call up any radio command other than to my wingman or the ground crew, nothing happens: no pilot voice; and no audible responses from ATC; JTAC; tanker; or AWACS.

Again, my pilot can communicate normally with wingman/flight and ground crew, and even with the supercarrier (not authorized to land). With other modules, including the A-10C, the radio commands work as they should.

Every now and then while getting on without full radio commands, the pilot will blurt out a radio command, such as "inbound..." as if it was caught in a pipeline or something. I've tried re-installing A-10C Tank Killer, and repairing DCS, but no joy.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but, when I call up any radio command other than to my wingman or the ground crew, nothing happens: no pilot voice; and no audible responses from ATC; JTAC; tanker; or AWACS.

Again, my pilot can communicate normally with wingman/flight and ground crew, and even with the supercarrier (not authorized to land). With other modules, including the A-10C, the radio commands work as they should.

Every now and then while getting on without full radio commands, the pilot will blurt out a radio command, such as "inbound..." as if it was caught in a pipeline or something. I've tried re-installing A-10C Tank Killer, and repairing DCS, but no joy.

@hornblower793 has found a strange issue when we use VAICOM, which seems similar to your issue. Try to changing the callsign in Mission Editor from Hawg/Boar etc (pigs names), to a something else like Colt etc. For some strange reason that fixed it for us.

Would be very fun if this helps you!

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

@hornblower793 has found a strange issue when we use VAICOM, which seems similar to your issue. Try to changing the callsign in Mission Editor from Hawg/Boar etc (pigs names), to a something else like Colt etc. For some strange reason that fixed it for us.

Would be very fun if this helps you!

Cheers!

Phew.. drove me crazy as well. Thanks very much for this. Now it works :thumbup: