Su-27 and Su-33 Cockpit not correct

Smith

This is just a smal thing, but i noticed that the cockpit of the flanker family is not correctly modelled. It is most noticeably for the location of the HUD.

Su-27 real:

real1kekoy.jpg

Su-27 Exterior: seems to match real world pictures

dcssu-27exts3kgj.png

Su-27 Interior: HUD and Glareshield to far forward

dcssu-27intlcj06.png

Su-33 Interior: seems to match real world pictures

dcssu-33intmikoi.png

Su-33 Exterior: HUD to far forward, glareshield to far backwards

dcssu-33ext04j50.png

Su-33 real: (don't mind the red box, i didn't make it)

CxaYpSyXUAQxtCH?format=jpg&name=large

I know it is a lot of work for something small, but i hope it can be fixed someday. Especially for the Interior of the Su-27, as the position of the HUD is quite of, and in the cockpit you spend most of the time.

Edited by Smith

Bye, Smith

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-9600K @5ghz, 11GB ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin Fan, 32GB (2x 16384MB) Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DDR4-3000 DIMM, 1000GB WD Black SN750 Gaming M.2, HP Reverb HMD, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, Realsimulator FSSB R3 Stickbase, TM TPR pedals

Could well be incorrectly modelled but there's also the question of what Su-27 variant is shown in the real world photos.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.