DCS Combined Arms : Sound Mod (vehicle)

At the moment no updates. :dunno:

Created new a separate sound for T-55 and T-90 :) But T-90 will be in next patch! Waiting for new vehicles!)

Little involved in the project from zzzspace tell ideas and gave some sound to him. He a good man :)

In fact, I have mixed the sound of DCS with your sound and the sounds of ZZZspace. it's a mixed sounds with the best of the 3.

I have installed all your sounds + some of zzzspace (most of them for weapons and airplanes)...

That's one sweet model.

I also think you should go ahead and provide a copy of the altered LUAs Keshman. It's a bit too much to expect people to understand the process, manually find, then edit them, and also to not expect errors and omissions to be introduced during the process.

If users of your mod then want to include their own specific settings into your LUA versions, then all they have to do is copy and paste them back in, plus these people will already be proficient with doing stuff like that and I'm sure they'll have backups of their preferred settings.

Just make sure that the version you're providing is in a final and finished form, so won't have to be changed again for a long time, because people will not want to keep manually changing LUA's each time you update your mod's features.

You could perhaps also consider asking people to list what LUA changes could be incorporated (popular useful additions or edits) into your own soundpack's files?

Just make sure that people down-loading it understand it's a single-player mod. ;)

Edited by zzzspace

I will think how to improve the installation process! :book:

Need to reinstall the game :doh: At the moment my original files (....Lua) have many changes :crazy: not only the lines about the sound.

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

zzzspace and Keshman, you guys, could really join up and make a single mode together, that would be really great and would make an installment much easier and would reduce chance of error... because I have a feeling that if I will poke in the lua with so many changes, I will end up reinstalling Windows...

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hello. Nothing special just added New sound engine and move for a new tank T-90. Attached quick, simple video. Readme file inside the archive!

Sound-T-90.rar

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

Keshman,

Your sound mod is not working for me with the new version of DCS World 1.2.1.

When I copy the files .wave and .sdef into the respective folders, DCS world work fine but the sound are not implemented into the game.

When I copy the .lua files into the Scripts folder, A-10C dont't start anymore !!

After that when I put again the defauld scripts, it's work fine...

It's seem to be a problem with the .lua files

Am I alone with this problem ?

Thx

Chris

Razorback

Hello.

I test this sound mode In EN DCS World 1.2.1.6288 + CA. Today play multiplayer! Works well! The installation method is the same!

Sorry I do not know what and how to help you :(

Keshman,

Your sound mod is not working for me with the new version of DCS World 1.2.1.

When I copy the files .wave and .sdef into the respective folders, DCS world work fine but the sound are not implemented into the game.

When I copy the .lua files into the Scripts folder, A-10C dont't start anymore !!

After that when I put again the defauld scripts, it's work fine...

It's seem to be a problem with the .lua files

Am I alone with this problem ?

Thx

Chris

I don't know about the second part, but you should be aware that the auto updater 'repairs' the installation each time it's run, so if you had an update after you installed the sound mod you'll have to do it again.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Disregard my last message..because I was really stupid !

I have replaced the default .lua file by the .lua from your add-on... of course it doesn't work fine...

Now I have copied only the two lines into the default .lua and it's working well...

Sorry about that...

Edited by Razorback

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team
I don't know about the second part, but you should be aware that the auto updater 'repairs' the installation each time it's run, so if you had an update after you installed the sound mod you'll have to do it again.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98014

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

• 4 weeks later...

Great sounds! Thank you Keshman.

(I can't give reputation point for you anymore, by the way...)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068