Razbam's October 2018 Monthly video

=DECOY=

Understandable :).

I will abuse and ask another hard question :D : What is the nature of the relation between Razbam and the AdA regarding the -5 and the D . Does the AdA wanted Razbam to do the modules for maybe training purpose ? Or is it just Razbam getting the info needed from them to build the modules ?

COMBO !!

No worries but your not going to like the answer :lol:

I cant answer that question Im afraid

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

No worries but your not going to like the answer :lol:

I cant answer that question Im afraid

That's okay, I was expecting this answer ;). But I had to try :D.

I hope to see your work on the upcoming bug tracker soon :).

Edited by myHelljumper
Le typo

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Good to hear there is some extra hands in the coding department and I really like what you are doing here Decoy, thanks :)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Also Razbam now have a extra pair of coding hands. This new addition will solely be looking at the bug list for the Harrier :) cant share too much at this time but we are moving forward

Excellent news :thumbup:.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Thank you

yep that is some great news indeed, always found that to be one of razbams greatest risks.

Decoy, i have been asking this over and over again but haven't had an answer, any news on the APKWS and JDAM for the harrier? I have to say those are major selling points and any update will be appreciated

I have to say those are major selling points and any update will be appreciated

Whilest I agree with you, you do realize that they were never promised as a feature in the beginning? Not that have been now, they just said they were looking into it. I wouldnt count it as a selling point but rather a nice gesture to the customer :)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

you do realize that they were never promised as a feature in the beginning?

JDAMs were:

These are the weapons available to the AV-8B N/A:

AIM-9M

MK-81

MK-82 LD

MK-82 Snakeye

MK-82 AIR

MK-83 LD

MK-20 Rockeye

GBU-12

GBU-16

GBU-38 (JDAM)

BDU-33

AGM-65D Maverick (IR)

AGM-65E Maverick (Laser)

AGM-65K Maverick (CCD)

AGM-65H (Training)

AGM-122 Sidearm (Sidewinder based Anti-radiation missile. To be developed by us)

LAU-10 (FFAR x 4 HE)

LAU61C (FFAR x 19 HE)

LAU61C (FFAR x 19 WP)

LAU68D (FFAR x 7 Practice)

LAU68D (FFAR x 7 HE)

LAU68D (FFAR x 7 WP)

LAU68D (FFAR x 7 Parachute illumination)

LAU68D (FFAR x 7 Practice smoke)

FFR = Free Flying Rocket

HE = High Explosive

WP = White Phosphorous

We are considering the following:

APKWS (Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System): basically a laser guided Hydra rocket. I cannot find a US military designation for it yet.

:thumbup:

"You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to your level of preparation."

Whilest I agree with you, you do realize that they were never promised as a feature in the beginning? Not that have been now, they just said they were looking into it. I wouldnt count it as a selling point but rather a nice gesture to the customer :)

They did state that they were waiting for ED to work on it, and IF ED didnt make it they would. For me and many others it is a selling point.

Yes, i think we all want to know If the revamp of the PCA among other features announced for this year are coming, or is something delayed to May 2019.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 2 weeks later...

Any cool updates on the progression of the Falklands map?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.