DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

for the bip (warning lights,...) there is no code available.

If there is anytime available.

i will update the profile to support this its in the hands of Razbam.

Edit:

the lua files of the harrier are not so detailed like other planes.

i cant find some argument for the lights and gauges. i dont know how razbam do it ingame.

without the argument i sadly cant make a readout with DCS-BIOS.

If Razbam change it in any Update i will complete the BIOS file for the Harrier ;)

Edited by BlackLibrary

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, I am interested in this, and I would like to buy the following panels.

Switch Panel (PZ55) (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator**)

Multi Panel (PZ70) (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator**)

Radio Panel (PZ69) (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator** & KeyEmulator_SRS*** )

First of all the Switch Panel, then the others, but before doing it I would like to understand If the DCS Hornet is supported, and if someone that already uses it can share the mapping for this aircraft, well outside of the obvious like landing gear handle and lights.

For example, the screens in the multi panel and radio panel can be used to display fuel, radio, navigation informations?is useful to use the radio panel to control the autopilot, radio and navigation part?

Thanks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Ok ! first version of the FA-18C radio panel published !

NOTE:

This is my first time implement one airplane radio panel to the DCSFP so... i foresee issues!

Just let me know any problem you have, or ideas to improve the functionality.

In this version i implemented the COMM1 and COMM2 radios and the ILS, for the moment.

The ILS work only in manual mode, so you need to select the ils manual mode in the cockpit switch. ( on the left side panel)

Here you got how it works:

VqJjKsw.jpg

lCt6U6T.jpg

I want to thanks to ArturDCS for his help, and for the great program he created.

Thanks too, aswell, to AndrewW, for create the first version of the FA18C DCSBios implementation.

And of course, to [FSF]Ian, for the DCS-Bios !

KNOW ISSUES:

- For an unknow reason, the change channel rotators only works in one direction, i'll try to fix that in the next version.

- You need to click once, any button on the radio panel to "activate" it. ( ? )

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

You need to download the new version of the DCS-bios too. I changed the fa-18C_hornet DCS-bios file to add some new functions.

DOWNLOAD:

DCSFlight panels

DCS-Bios

Hope you like it !

Wonderful...this seems to answer some of my questions...but I am curious is there has been other developments and if also the other panels are supported for the f18 and for what I could use it.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

thanks Capt...

And about the autopilat panel?it is useful or it will be a waste of money?

Keep getting the following error when I try to start key emulation on version 2.7.14.:

1073 element already has a logical parent. It must be detached from the old parent before it is attached to a new one.

I can use version 2.5.1 fine. Seems to be related to the PZ70 autopilot module.

Any ideas?

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Any more work on the AJS37 Viggen?

Hi!

Some functions in the Viggen pit are not implemented in DCS-BIOS, e.g. the altimeter adjust knob(s) (Backup altimeter works....).

Is anyone pursuing work on the Viggen?

TIA,

/RS

Edited by ricsod

Thanks! I will look into it.

Keep getting the following error when I try to start key emulation on version 2.7.14.:

1073 element already has a logical parent. It must be detached from the old parent before it is attached to a new one.

Any ideas?

Hi!

Some functions in the Viggen pit are not implemented in DCS-BIOS, e.g. the altimeter adjust knob(s) (Backup altimeter works....).

TIA,

/RS

I am pretty sure Viggen was very difficult for pdmarsh to do, things just doesn't work on that one from the lua environment. I'll have a look what's up.

Hi!

TIA,

/RS

Is this the one you are asking about?

elements["PNT_126"] = default_axis_limited(_("Backup Altimeter Setting"),devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, 3721, 0, 0.001, false, false, 1)

translates to DCS-BIOS

definePotentiometer("BACKUP_ALT_SETTING", 22, 3721, 126, {0, 1}, "Flight Data Unit", "Backup Altimeter Setting")

BUT

elements["AltsetL-PTR"] = default_axis_limited(_("Altimeter Setting"),devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, 3306, 0, 0.001, false, false, 1)

This has no second argument like "126" in the above control. Does someone know how to flush them out from the cockpit graphics?

So this one uses 3306 but the second is unknown.

asd1.png.2b428155032850ff2d3666db48a21952.png

Edited by ArturDCS

Well you know what is looks like, you get some new dials and displays. Worth it, only you can tell. :)

Yes Arthur...i know that, what i really was asking is what i could do with it having the Hornet in mind....would be nice is someone that has already all the 3 panels could share its profiles or at least show usages to help understand what could be done.

Anyway thanks for your contribution to this community with your coding skills.

....would be nice is someone that has already all the 3 panels could share its profiles or at least show usages to help understand what could be done.

Capt Zeen mentioned he's using the Multi Panel and gets readouts on it from DCS in a previous post in this thread, so I'm hoping it works, just ordered mine.

:)

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Capt Zeen mentioned he's using the Multi Panel and gets readouts on it from DCS in a previous post in this thread, so I'm hoping it works, just ordered mine.

:)

me too....and also the switch panel....

i will leave out for now the radio panel...

I updated the release. Is this working better?

Any ideas?

Edited by ArturDCS