HELICOPTER MODS PART 2 - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-15-2018, 06:01 AM   #31
Patrick56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav' View Post
Any reason why my Apache's hellfire missiles go haywire? I lock onto a unit or vehicle and the missile just veers off to the left or right. Model is a little too glossy too, is that normal?
For shine it's normal that comes from the effects of DCS
Are there other drivers who have problems with the AGM 114 HELFIRE where we are the only ones
Thank you for your reply Mav

Pour la brillance c'est normal cela vient des effets de DCS.
Y a t'il d'autre pilotes qui ont des problèmes avec l'AGM 114 HELFIRE où sommes nous les seul?

Last edited by Patrick56; 05-15-2018 at 06:03 AM.
Patrick56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:40 PM   #32
Hawkeye60

Patrick and Eric's Apache-A for 2.5.1

Here is our version of the AH-64 A APACHE with the ka-50 cockpit and avionics, so you have to put your bin, cockpit, fm in the Apache as usual and put the contents of the "to replace" folder in cockpit / script and overwrite. what you need to know, new keys open and close the doors: Shift Right L twice and close once.
We've equipped it with American rockets and Hellfire weapons.
Do not mix this version which is a complete module with other versions incompatibility guaranteed.
Good missions and good flight .......

Eric et Patrick

Voici notre version de l Apache Longbow avec le cockpit et l'avionnique du KA-50,
donc vous devez mettre, comme d'habitude, dans l'Apache votre Bin,Cockpit,FM et mettre le contenu du dossier "To replace" dans Cockpit/Script et écraser.
Ce que vous devez savoir, nouvelles touches ouverture et fermeture des portes:
Shift right L DEUX FOIS et fermeture une fois.
Nous l'avons équipé d'armement Américains Rockets et AGM 114 Helfire.
Ne mélangez pas cette version qui est un module complet avec d'autres versions incompatibilité garantie.
Bonnes missions et bon vol........

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojb8u6daty...PACHE.zip?dl=0
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:29 AM   #33
Patrick56

Thank you Greg (Hawkeye) for your contribution and your patience so that everyone benefits
mods. Congratulation
Old 05-16-2018, 08:55 AM   #34
ben1101

Hello,

Is the flight model modified to represent a conventional helicopter with the Apache or is it the same as KA50?

Great Job!
Old 05-16-2018, 02:55 PM   #35
Hawkeye60

Quote:
Is the flight model modified to represent a conventional helicopter with the Apache or is it the same as KA50?
KA-50

Editing the Helicopter flight models is a black box......

In a worm hole!
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:31 PM   #36
ben1101

Thought so!

Thanks Hawkeye60! How did Upunaut tweak the UH-1H flight model for the B47?
Old 05-22-2018, 11:27 PM   #37
galahadgawain

I like your mods guys, especially the Littlebird and Apache,
saw that Littlebird has it's own good looking cockpit, was just wondering
is there any chance that you guys may make a cockpit for Apache too?

I just can't fly with the KA50 cockpit within that beast.
I have tried to use the in game 3rd Person Aircraft Texture, but couldn't find the proper coordinates for the non-animated cockpit view of the Apache (default position is on it's belly).

Thanks for the amazing mods guys

-Oz
galahadgawain is offline   Reply With Quote