DCS Warthog HOTAS Profiles by Polaris & Schnix - Page 25 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 04:01 PM   #241
=Prophet=

Even though you found your problem, I can confirm this ID doesn't seem to change when changing USB port. My profile loaded without issue when I changed ports.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:48 PM   #242
POLARIS1

This is my last request.
Please do not use the current profiles in the package as it doesn't fit current DCS version settings.
Technical advices regarding how to use the profiles in the current 2.5 version are against my explicit request.
I would hate to take the package off the site but I shall if left with no other choice.
I do promise that I shall update it to current version since it still draws a lot of attention.
In the meantime please use nothing but the graphical layouts.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:21 AM   #243
=Prophet=

What doesn't fit?
Old 05-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #244
POLARIS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Prophet= View Post
What doesn't fit?
Some commands were either changed, deleted or added since then.
Usually the commands changed are not reported in the change logs and are only evident when you deal with them on a regular basis.
That is why ED themselves advise to not copy paste ready assignments files between updates but to assign from the beginning.
Now, I think I have answered your questions to the best of my ability in this thread over and over again.
You are more then welcome to start a new thread and discuss whatever interests you...
Old 05-24-2018, 10:51 AM   #245
=Prophet=

But not all of the commands. Which means the profiles will be for the most part still relevant and will only need minor alterations. Which is why people still download it, and are still going to come and ask questions.

No one has forced you to reply. You choose to. No need to get all twisted up about a choice you are making. If someone comes and asks a question that I am capable of assisting them with, I will. Unless informed by a moderator not to. What you feel about that, why you are choosing to get all bent out of shape, honestly is not a concern to me. Helping others is. Which I would have thought you would be on board with since you took all this effort. I guess people change.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:14 AM   #246
POLARIS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Prophet= View Post
But not all of the commands. Which means the profiles will be for the most part still relevant and will only need minor alterations. Which is why people still download it, and are still going to come and ask questions.

No one has forced you to reply. You choose to. No need to get all twisted up about a choice you are making. If someone comes and asks a question that I am capable of assisting them with, I will. Unless informed by a moderator not to. What you feel about that, why you are choosing to get all bent out of shape, honestly is not a concern to me. Helping others is. Which I would have thought you would be on board with since you took all this effort. I guess people change.
A formal request had been sent to ED moderators to stop your trolling on this thread.
All I csn say is go bother someone else because you, personslly, are not wanted nor appreciated here.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:26 AM   #247
BIGNEWY
Senior

Whatever differences you guys have take it to PM's

@POLARIS1 When you have resolved the issues with the profiles let me know, I can unlock or link a new thread for you