How to activate and access FC2 extra flyable aircraft

Greetings,

Unfortunately my pc is not compatible with DCS World and I have to settle for FC2 until I can upgrade. This is not a big issue as FC2 is perfectly reasonable for purposes.

I have installed the final extra flyable aircrafts mod through the ModMan software. I have made multiple searches for how to access and fly these extras once installed but the best I can find is rather garbled.

Can anyone here provide clear instruction on loading and flying say, an F18c, so I can access the planes I am interested in please?

No need to switch in flight.

Normal way is, while editing a mission (<= this is mandatory, unless dedicated missions are provided with the mod), to set the aircraft skill to "player" (for single player flight) or "client" (for multiplayer flight). If those options aren't available, your mod and/or your installation is "broken" somehow.

spacer.png

• 9 months later...
Have to assume the flyby's are from folks running DCS World who wanted a look at the archaic sim-player. I am not an animal!!! *shakes fist at your virtual airwaves!*

Nah, we are just smiling and sighing in nostalgia, with our rose-tinted specs on ;)

I played standalone Black Shark on an FC2 server a couple of months back - still good fun!

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

• 2 months later...