The day we get some AI Bombers

Krupi

WW2 didn't do to well on recent poll.

Is that just because the WW2 guys missed the poll?

No, pretty sure it's because the WW2 option on the poll was added late, thereby pretty much invalidating the poll for drawing conclusions.

Kind of like the "next US aircraft" poll, which included a selection of aircraft for literally months, then added the F-16 after everyone had already cast their vote for the F/A-18

Jets vs props poll....its can not be a one only choice. Many of us do enjoy piloting both airplane types.

I´m a "old" WW2 sim pilot and i did never fly a sim like DCSW is now and will be soon.

ED and your partness are doing a awesome work at this sim and i will be too happy flying and fighting at diferents ages of aircrafts.

I´m a 109 lover and i never had this plane too close of a real think that i suppose it was.

I did crash many times trying to takeoff at full power until really learn how do this simple think right. Now that i can fly and fight with proficience at this aircarf.... i can look how toy game was my others sim´s.

When will comes the Normandy map and the the medium and heavy bombers flyable or not this ED WWII world will be a legend of sim´s.

My first choice for bomber would be a medium bombers, flying low and dirt, but i will enjoy to shotdown some of your flying in a B17. :)

Edited by greco.bernardi