I'm providing an Acronym checklist..See inside

Sorry if this has already been provided but I'm offering an acronym checklist to use while reading the flight manual. I'm tired of referencing the end of the flight manual when I run across yet another acronym I dont know.

This only occurs like every other sentence....geez...

Anyway, its nice to have this by your side when reading the FM.

Acronyms.zip

• Like 3

Welcome to the world of aviation which, for some reason, is inundated with TLAs

(Three Letter Acronyms)

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

Yes, I got it from the Flight Manual. I'm assuming most people like me are reading a soft copy and scrolling all the way down to look up an acronym and scroling back to their original page.

This is time consuming and painful, especially if you dont know most of them.

So I grabbed the Flight Manual page text and set it up in excel for print. So I keep it nearby for a quicker lookup when I need to.

Oh, oops! I printed out a whole bunch of the tables and charts and stuff so I can refer to them while reading the PDF. Then I remembered we had a laminating machine at work, and things got real, aww yeah! Laminated checklists for the win!

Oh, oops! I printed out a whole bunch of the tables and charts and stuff so I can refer to them while reading the PDF. Then I remembered we had a laminating machine at work, and things got real, aww yeah! Laminated checklists for the win!

How about PDF checklists on an electronic flight bag?:smartass:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Thats nice. You could actually have check boxes and use a whiteboard marker on it. Should be able to clean it off easily. Though I guess you dont really need to refer to the checklist after completing it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

• 7 years later...
Please tell me, what does ME stand for?

I suppose 'Mission Editor'.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Yes, I got it from the Flight Manual. I'm assuming most people like me are reading a soft copy and scrolling all the way down to look up an acronym and scroling back to their original page.

This is time consuming and painful, especially if you dont know most of them.

So I grabbed the Flight Manual page text and set it up in excel for print. So I keep it nearby for a quicker lookup when I need to.

"Control + F" ("Find") is usually faster. It can use single letters all the way to complete sentences (and maybe more, but I haven't had to try more than one sentence).

• 1 year later...

정말로 최고다. 여기 올려놓은 모든계시물 과 자료중.. 단연 최고다. 강추~~ !!!

Jong Mal Lo ChoeGoDa EyoKi OlYonoun Gacimuldl Goa JaRyodl Jung DanYon ChoeGoda. GangChu~~ !!

Really the best Of all the revelations and materials put up here. By far the best. Recommended~~~ !!

Edited by kaan5