ASPJ not working properly

Hello everyone, I came here again to get some doubts about the F / A-18.

I saw in the DCS manual F / A-18C HORNET Early Access Guide, the step by step to activate the ASPJ, but I do not know if mine is with Bug, I read here in the forum that this panel is full functional (Wags answer) .. .

-ASPJ on the EW page = OFF

-Threat Panel (left side NO lights up)

-EW Power OSB. Indicates power status of the ALR-67 (V) system based on the Control Indicator Panel power button. When un-powered, the EW legend has OFF below it. (from manual, to me always off)

I can not pass the data to the HUD and the sub pages either.

Is there a trick to activate ASPJ? Forgot to read or activate something before?

In the DDi page "SUPT" ==> "BIT" ==> "EW" after performing the bit appears:

=== Results ====

RWR = RESTART

IBS

ALE-47 = NOT READY

ASPJ

==== End page =====

I have already put this button in "REC", "BIT", "STBY" "XMIT" position (ASPJ Power and Mode Selector Knob) does not appear on DDi in the "Menu" "TAC" "EW" page.

Happening to someone, too?

Note: The RWR Azimuth Indicator is displaying the dangers in letters ex: 50, E3, S, 29, L, U, BB and other acronyms that I do not know how to handle because the list is large.

(the "S" I do not know I think it is unidentified plane, if someone knows the ones that appear the most please also put it to facilitate the identification)

Edited by Chacina

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

Hello everyone, I came here again to get some doubts about the F / A-18.

I saw in the DCS manual F / A-18C HORNET Early Access Guide, the step by step to activate the ASPJ, but I do not know if mine is with Bug, I read here in the forum that this panel is full functional (Wags answer) .. .

-ASPJ on the EW page = OFF

-Threat Panel (left side NO lights up)

-EW Power OSB. Indicates power status of the ALR-67 (V) system based on the Control Indicator Panel power button. When un-powered, the EW legend has OFF below it. (from manual, to me always off)

I can not pass the data to the HUD and the sub pages either.

Is there a trick to activate ASPJ? Forgot to read or activate something before?

In the DDi page "SUPT" ==> "BIT" ==> "EW" after performing the bit appears:

=== Results ====

RWR = RESTART

IBS

ALE-47 = NOT READY

ASPJ

==== End page =====

I have already put this button in "REC", "BIT", "STBY" "XMIT" position (ASPJ Power and Mode Selector Knob) does not appear on DDi in the "Menu" "TAC" "EW" page.

Happening to someone, too?

Note: The RWR Azimuth Indicator is displaying the dangers in letters ex: 50, E3, S, 29, L, U, BB and other acronyms that I do not know how to handle because the list is large.

(the "S" I do not know I think it is unidentified plane, if someone knows the ones that appear the most please also put it to facilitate the identification)

It hasn't been added to early access yet...

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

• 5 months later...
Sorry but is this implemented?

No it isn't: will be added later on during EA.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset