Bonus system availability

gonvise

I bought the pre-puerchase of F18 thinking in spend de 16$ bonus in gulf map... and for now, this is impossible. Please, anybody of DCS can inform us if the bonus system will be available before wednesday, date when F18 module will be available?

I bought the pre-puerchase of F18 thinking in spend de 16$ bonus in gulf map... and for now, this is impossible. Please, anybody of DCS can inform us if the bonus system will be available before wednesday, date when F18 module will be available?

You can't spend bonus points on modules that are reduced in price, like the Hornet currently is. You will be able to spend your bonus points on the Hornet when it is released and the pre-sale is over.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team

The bonus system is being reworked but it is not complete yet.

when we have more info we will share it

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

thanks

Oh, that's great news. Maybe I can then get rid of my pile of bonus points. :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It sounds like gonvise has already bought the F18 and is asking why he can't spend the bonus on the PG map, which is no longer discounted.

Thanks Greyman for read my post ;-)

My intention was to buy F18 pre-purchase (do it) and spend 16$ bonus in Gulf map... I will reformulate de question; I would like to flight F18 in Gulf Map the day of F18 will be available (Wednesday)... it will be possible use the bonus points to buy gulf map before this day? it's not too much of a coincidence that a restructuring is done right now?

thanks

bonus system is still offline, are you gonna post some official information about that?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is bad, what a time to bring down the bonus scheme when major releases are imminent. All I’m waiting to hear is if I buy the F/A-18 now, before the 30th will I still get $16 in bonus, no one official seems to want to answer.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

I have over $140 in bonus money, and it seems like I never have an opportunity to actually use it.

I hope the reworking of the system addresses this.

No idea what the rework is, BUT the system did allow me to select pay with ALL bonus points last week. Sadly it didn’t go through as the system is down at mo, BUT If this option is now on the pay screen, fingers crossed it’s included in the rework.

I’m in same boat with $90 bonus just sat there

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

No idea what the rework is, BUT the system did allow me to select pay with ALL bonus points last week. Sadly it didn’t go through as the system is down at mo, BUT If this option is now on the pay screen, fingers crossed it’s included in the rework.

I’m in same boat with $90 bonus just sat there

Well, the balance appears on my profile again, now with $20 less money in it than before.

And when I look at the balance history, this is the error I get: 404

NOT FOUND

for:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/bonus/nav-more-transact/page-2/

and:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/bonus/nav-more-transact/page-3/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Why can't I buy F/A-18 or Persian Gulf with bonus points? Mine expire on June 10, and I'd like to use them...

you should be able to, it is on the last page when you make a payment

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2