iControl DCS v2 is available!

Can somebody confirm that in multiplayer radio frequencies dont show up on ipad? Isd there a fix? In singleplayer it works...

From what I understand, there are possibly multiple issues here. The server has to allow data export to the scripts, as well as there may be a possible issue with some functions being called in multiplayer sessions.

Make sure the server you're using has data exporting enabled would be my first suggestion.

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

A10 Virtual Cockpit Free - Free limited functionality version of iControl DCS!

DCS Virtual Cockpit - Android version!

Follow on Twitter for all the latest news

Ok will check...thanks...Is it only the radio frequencies portion of iControlDCS that would be affected if server doesnt allow data export to the scripts?

I mean, mfds and cdu work without glitch...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Ok will check...thanks...Is it only the radio frequencies portion of iControlDCS that would be affected if server doesnt allow data export to the scripts?

I mean, mfds and cdu work without glitch...

Switches and dials probably won't sync with the sim. I'm not sure if button presses will work either. If they do, awesome! At least you can use that :)

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

Ok...thanks...

Update** after 1.09 patch CDU export doesnt work...my mfds are shown and they work, radio comms panel works, but CDU is blank...I checked my config, and it looks correct...Any help?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Ok...thanks...

Update** after 1.09 patch CDU export doesnt work...my mfds are shown and they work, radio comms panel works, but CDU is blank...I checked my config, and it looks correct...Any help?

iControl DCS hasn't been certified with the 1.09 patch, but make sure you reinstall the scripts via the tools menu after applying the patch and it will probably work. Let me know if it doesn't.

I am sending pic of my configuration, where you can see thad cdu export position is configured ok, but there is only black CDU ingame...

For secondary PC i am using old laptopi with 1024*768 resolution

847145717_NewBitmapImage.thumb.jpg.5b45bab0bcee0e17b111ee8cbfb13ba6.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia