[REQUEST] to dev team: Better Ground crew on Land With the crew on the supercarrier,

Ultramikon

With the crew on the supercarrier, I must say that I'm utterly impressed. How about that sort of company on the airport or generally more active or alive airport or some sort of adjustable option of how alive the airport should be.

Example: for training missions, you could do a very much alive airport setting where a lot of planes and guys and vehicles are walking around.

for real cases or war, the airport is almost empty because of the emergency state.

I thought it would be a cool idea for the devs. And I know its a lot of work so I'm expecting nothing^^.

Cheers guys.

I'm sure this new underlying tech that was setup will be use for many other things further down the line.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I'm sure this new underlying tech that was setup will be use for many other things further down the line.
Absolutely agree! The deck crew from the supercarrier was just the beginning and I assume ED will expend the technology of animated crews to land bases as well. Really looking forward to make the start up together with ground crew and hand signals