How Do I Revert From 3 screens to 1 screen.

Foxtrot

I run a single monitor, however whilst playing around with the Options > System > Monitors on the home screen I selected 3 screens. This resulted in my screen displaying 1/3 of the home screen with the Options "Cog" not displayed so I am unable to revert to the single screen. Can anyone provide me with advice as to how I fix my "bad", I am reluctant to completely uninstall and re-install the sim as it will take the best part of 2 days at my internet speed. I would appreciate any help.helpsmilie.gifdoh.gif

• ED Team

Hi

check out this FAQ

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/501/

your options and saved settings are stored in C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS\Config

you can delete or manually edit your options.lua

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

hi

big

Hi BigNewy...brilliant!! Amazing how simple it is when you receive advice from someone who knows what he (she?) is doing. Thank you very much for your help, I am fairly new to DCS but hope to be around for some time. I fly with a group of guys who have migrated across from CLOD, we are currently coming to grips with the Spit IX and really looking forward to the up coming Normandy map.

Edited by BIGNEWY
formatting

• ED Team

No problem, happy to help. The forum is full of great advice and plenty of people who are always willing to help out with questions.

Enjoy the spit she is a great bird and my personal favourite at the moment.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2