PAK-FA Project

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cubanace, will there be a TV for ground attack (Shkval-like) for the Su57 ? Just curious ...

Not without SDK,i could add the SU-25 TV into the su-57 MFD but that will take away the Air to Air guided weapons and radar,but I might make a ground variant in the future so that those who want guided air to ground weapons can use them.

Edited by cubanace

Hunter

Meet Hunter your new Wingman

New information and pictures have arrived in regards the new Russian Drone that will fly along side Su-57 and for other missions as needed, the SU-57 can fully take control and guide the drone to targets and vise versa the drone is nicknamed Hunter and it is Su-57 wingman so to speak.

Remember the movie Stealth and ucav eddie??:megalol:

well I have to write a AI script and make the Drones FM and weapon stations and more including its 3d model and paint scheme.

I will share progress here.

3dx max Setup scene for "HUNTER"

Screenshot_1.jpg

SU-57_Wingman_in_the_making..jpg

su-57_wingman.jpg

Su-57_Wingman3.jpg

SU-57 New paint scheme spotted

Dxid32ZWoAEUxjV.jpg

Su-57 New Skin based on Drone Technology a true 5th gen work together.

Su-57.jpg

Hunter real pics

Russian-Drone_25.jpg

It's cute !

What does it do ? Recon ? Anti ground ? Anti air ?

At this point its unknown we only know that it works with the Su-57 systems and from ground control of course.

But I would imagine that it can serve many duties as:

Decoy

Air to ground

Air to air

recon.

its basically an AI wingman in real life that is what they are aiming for, similar to what the USAF is doing with F-35 and drone program.

:thumbup: Well... or 'better', instead! Just can't await to get in business with this new mate, then.

One more now: why am I still getting an IC issue when in multiplayer with the Sukhoi installed?

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

:thumbup: Well... or 'better', instead! Just can't await to get in business with this new mate, then.

One more now: why am I still getting an IC issue when in multiplayer with the Sukhoi installed?

With best regards.

Like most mods won't pass integrity check unless you host your own server and set your own options

I wonder if the Hunter drone is real or if it's some kind of ploy? The new markings on the Su-57 tailfins are over the top obvious and the pictures of the drone are all taken while it's being towed or static on ground. Also seems a bit strange how these photos were taken and leaked.

Might be real but I am not convinced yet.

I wonder if the Hunter drone is real or if it's some kind of ploy? The new markings on the Su-57 tailfins are over the top obvious and the pictures of the drone are all taken while it's being towed or static on ground. Also seems a bit strange how these photos were taken and leaked.

Might be real but I am not convinced yet.

Oh it's real and it's happening,they are taking little steps

They are doing ground test and having the drone reach up to 200 knots on runway have it slightly take of then touch down again and next tests will be airborne unless they already did but has not been leaked.

Another thing to notice is that the drone uses same landing gears of SU-57 and even uses Sukhoi powerplant it's not confirmed if it's the same AL-41 engine as in SU-35 and SU-57 but by looking at it it looks extremely similar.

It's a big drone.

Update

Next update postpone here is why.

First of all I want to immerse all of you in a great experience while flying the SU-57 this means no problems or unfinished work in regards this Project.

The next update is huge and it's improving many areas of the cockpit model and textures there is also a new flight stick I have to model but that will come later.

External and internal animations are also being worked on, all the MFD and RWR pages are going to be fully working on release and these things take time .

I had to think outside the box in order to make a few things work inside the cockpit, I am not a professional coder so I can't code a full MFD and have it display stuff but instead I can add animations and make the MFD work in 3dx max instead ,you guys will see results later on.

External model animations all getting updates,landing gear door alignment, weapons bay, landing gear struts movement now added also.

Fuel probe door and gun port doors also being added to the external model, there's just to much to report but.

So plz give me some more time and I will deliver a better experience on next update.

Thank you ...

My apologies in regards a landing bug that has been reported by many!!!

Is with great shame that I most admit that I by mistake on last update released the Wrong unfinished SU-57 edm,that is the reason the gears brake upon landing.

I have found the problem and I will release a fix included on next update.

Again it's my fault for not checking everything on time.

Sincerely my apologies..