PAK-FA Project

New information gathered

Hello community..

i am happy to inform that i finally can make the RWR design,HUD and avionics page without guess work,i have gathered enough information and seen pictures of the SU-57 HUD in action showing radar contacts and its shape,i also seen the avionics page and RWR design,so today i will finally start to design all this into our SU-57 mod to give you guys a better realistic experience,again you guys wont actually wont be getting any updates soon and only after 2019,but i have been doing coding and the design of the art and avionics and EFM side of things.

it has been a long wait in terms of data and pictures in order to properly make this mod better for all of us and my goal still stands,i will do my best to give us a realistic SU-57 experience with the proper gathered information.

Here is the New list of what i am currently making.

New realistic RWR Design.

New Realistic Hud Symbology.

New Realistic Avionics page.

New Animations.

How i am getting this information?

There is a TV channel in russia that is following the SU-57 development and thanks to them i can do a better job with my SU-57 Project.

Also NDA was made in order to protect my self,sukhoi and the aircraft so please do not ask about proof of documentation,i will only share that with ED when the times comes,they are the only ones that need proof of how i am making such a simulation.

Regards my Skills..

Again a lot to learn still, i am entering EFM and programming territory in terms of systems and avionics,this is a project that i have to make on my own due to the fact that is extremely sensitive and honestly i dont think anyone would be willing to help in a project that could take many years,i knew this from day one and i am ok with learning it all in order to reach my goal,so please bare with me and thank you all for supporting me on my journey.

Pictures Below are thanks to ,Телеканал Звезда

Real Su-57 gun piper.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Radar Contacts in Hud.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Avionics.

Screenshot_4.jpg

Edited by cubanace

links

a Github is being made so that way things can be tracked in regards the Su-57 project,main goal is hunting down bugs as i add new things.

Also looking for testers if interested PM me and join my discord to join the testers team,a testers course can be found below.

Github https://github.com/Cubanace/-Cy-57-Project

Discord https://discord.gg/RTqRcBK

Testers course file below

Cas Code of Conduct

Cas Terms of use license

Testers Course.pdf

CAS Code of contuct.pdf

CAS Terms of use license.pdf

Edited by cubanace

Documentary #2 of the SU-57 covering different areas of it's development, I been waiting for this, thank you Dali,woke up this morning and saw in news feed also.

These documentaries are later translated to english and aired in RT with the name COMBAT APPROVED.

OK, so I have to ask. I'm a software architect and I'm unable to use this module even though the installation was designed for a 5 year old.

What I did:

1. Downloaded your Mod from here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/ March 12, 2018?

2. The Folder structured was moved to here:

C:\Users\[uSERNAME]\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\Pak-Fa

It shows up in the main menu when I open up DSC World. It is enabled, but Instant Action is disabled. It can not be used in Mission Editor either.

My setup:

DCS World 2.5.3

Please help me with the installation, and I have a second question. I noticed you have your plane on GITHUB as well, but the folder structure is different, things are missing. Possible to use your latest builds from GITHUB or they won't work?

Thanks in Advance

OK, so I have to ask. I'm a software architect and I'm unable to use this module even though the installation was designed for a 5 year old.

What I did:

1. Downloaded your Mod from here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/ March 12, 2018?

2. The Folder structured was moved to here:

C:\Users\[uSERNAME]\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\Pak-Fa

It shows up in the main menu when I open up DSC World. It is enabled, but Instant Action is disabled. It can not be used in Mission Editor either.

My setup:

DCS World 2.5.3

Please help me with the installation, and I have a second question. I noticed you have your plane on GITHUB as well, but the folder structure is different, things are missing. Possible to use your latest builds from GITHUB or they won't work?

Thanks in Advance

Ether FC3 or SU-33 is needed for this mod to work due to it's avionics

In regards GitHub that is an open source code wise view of the SU-57 project just for us to add new things on the go and also search for bugs and test new things including EFM,I still haven't added it all,once I have finish new systems they will be added and then it will work for public, current EFM is under testing along with systems.

Edited by cubanace

• 3 weeks later...

very nice!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

modeling update

Hello guys here is a bit of update on regards the Su-57 model.

More remodeling on the SU-57 project,i gave it more of a V/triangle shape like the real aircraft has instead of the round feel that had before.

The pilot helmet has also been model according to the real pilot helmets used by SU-57 test pilots.

The skins and textures need to be unwrapped due to changes on the model.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

SU-57 mod update download

Su-57 Mod Update

Hello. We are currently working on improving the mod experience of our Su-57. With that in mind, we would like to currently present to you these new updates:

• Overwing vapor emissions
  • Animated engine nozzles
  • New livery/skin "#510" made by (Jan55)
  • New afterburner textures/FX.

Here are some screenshots to show it in its current state. We hope to share this new build with the public soon. :)

Screen_181230_170434.png

Screen_181230_170756.png

Screen_181230_170512.png

Finally, here is a video showing off the new overwing vapor effects that we have added in.

Download link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sk1j5u4p4aatvi/Pak-Fa.7z?dl=0

Edited by cubanace