A2A Guns KL1

dresoccer4

hey there - so i'm following chuck's guide to get A2A guns with radar working, however I can never get KL1 to light up. When i press the CAS button on the PCA, only KL2 ever lights up.

anyone else experience this behavior?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

The button on the PCA is only for KL2 mode. You have to use the "AA guns select" binding on the stick to put the guns in KL1 mode. They changed this a while back and the guns training mission and Chuck's guide haven't been updated to reflect the new behavior yet

The button on the PCA is only for KL2 mode. You have to use the "AA guns select" binding on the stick to put the guns in KL1 mode. They changed this a while back and the guns training mission and Chuck's guide haven't been updated to reflect the new behavior yet

welp that explains it, thanks! following outdated manual and guide causes lots of headbanging haha

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Dang... sorry 'bout that. I'll get it updated once the Mirage design is frozen.

all good my man! as long as the forum folks keep answering my questions :thumbup: