Bug report submitted no response

Drastic55

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me that is part of the ED team. I Have purchased DCS A10-C as well as Flaming Cliffs 3 When attempting to install DCS World as well as DCS A10-C i get an error window that reports "disable all active debuggers". I have been on the fourms already attempting to trouble shoot by myself and with fellow members help with no luck. I had submitted a bug report back in late Dec and received no reply. About a week ago i had created a ticket and submitted the necessary files requested by the Dev team. I received an automated response fairly quickly that said someone would be in contact with me withing 48hrs or so, I still have received no help. I am a little frustrated right now as i have purchased two games and been unable to play either for almost a month now and have received no support for the support team. If anyone one who is part of the ED team could help me get to the bottom of this it would be greatly appreciated. Or if you know someone in the support team if you could contact them to look at my ticket please.

Thank you