Krasnodar Variable ground attack (SP or MP) - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-28-2017, 02:36 PM   #31
pdmarsh

Reputation power: 6
pdmarsh will become famous soon enoughpdmarsh will become famous soon enough

@Apache600 -- We're getting a lot of mileage out of this mission and we're not done yet. Thanks again.

Paul
pdmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:36 PM   #32
Apache600
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 7
Apache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura about

That's awesome You guys working on completing all the missions inside of it???

btw, I'm currently hard at work on the same type of mission, but for the NTTR map. I've been working on it for a while now and will be testing it with a group I fly with, but it's still got a long way to go before I open it up to the public and the forums here. To give you an idea, this Krasnodar map has just shy of 1,600 units in total on it. My NTTR one has ~1,850 right now, and still needs some flushing out on some of the missions. There will also be more love for the Helo's, in that the city of Las Vegas city itself has Easy, Medium, and Hard missions inside of it, that way the helo's can easily join in on since the travel times are less (All fixed wings will be based at Nellis, while all Helo's will be based on FARPS just south of Nellis about 7km or so) There will also be the same kinds of Helo specific missions which require rescues and what-not too. I think this will be a good sequel to the Krasnodar mission.

- Apache600

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322
Apache600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:44 PM   #33
pdmarsh

Reputation power: 6
pdmarsh will become famous soon enoughpdmarsh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache600 View Post
That's awesome You guys working on completing all the missions inside of it???

btw, I'm currently hard at work on the same type of mission, but for the NTTR map. I've been working on it for a while now and will be testing it with a group I fly with, but it's still got a long way to go before I open it up to the public and the forums here. To give you an idea, this Krasnodar map has just shy of 1,600 units in total on it. My NTTR one has ~1,850 right now, and still needs some flushing out on some of the missions. There will also be more love for the Helo's, in that the city of Las Vegas city itself has Easy, Medium, and Hard missions inside of it, that way the helo's can easily join in on since the travel times are less (All fixed wings will be based at Nellis, while all Helo's will be based on FARPS just south of Nellis about 7km or so) There will also be the same kinds of Helo specific missions which require rescues and what-not too. I think this will be a good sequel to the Krasnodar mission.

- Apache600
The new mission sounds awesome! We will look forward to it.

We are working our way through all of the missions in Krasnodar Ground Attack. We tend to fly the same mission over and over until we have it down, then move on to another selection. It's a great way to design a mission.
pdmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:45 AM   #34
Kim Hanson

Reputation power: 0
Kim Hanson is on a distinguished road

Simply the most outstanding mission I have ever used. The others I've played just aren't in the same league. Keep up the good work!
Kim Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 12:05 AM   #35
ScopeDope

Reputation power: 5
ScopeDope is on a distinguished road

Very much looking forward to the NTTR version as my local wingmen don't use 1.5 any more :/ Love the missions!
ScopeDope is offline   Reply With Quote