[RESOLVED]Anybody Who Can Understand Logs? - Page 18 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-29-2017, 08:53 AM   #171
BitMaster
Veteran

Reputation power: 17
BitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really niceBitMaster is just really nice

Wow. GREAT !

Still, on that night, if you remember, we did 1 flight with TiR off and it didnt fix it back then

Makes me happy !

ENJOY

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Asus Prime-Z270-A - Intel i7-7700K @ 5.0/1.330v adaptive LLC6 Phase_140%-Extreme - 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 XMP 3600 CL16 vDimm VCCIO 1.30v VSA 1.35v - Asus 980GTX Poseidon wc @ 1500/8000 - 2 x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB - 1 x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 2 x Seagate 2TB - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT @ 4 x 180mm fans - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" WQHD Gsync 144Hz - Win10Pro64 - Corsair Carbide 500r Case 5x120mm 1x200mm fans
BitMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:45 PM   #172
BuzzU

Reputation power: 16
BuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitMaster View Post
Wow. GREAT !

Still, on that night, if you remember, we did 1 flight with TiR off and it didnt fix it back then

Makes me happy !

ENJOY

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I know and that's why I never tried it again. Maybe because you were on with TeamViwer that it had something to do with it.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
BuzzU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:27 PM   #173
jvanhoog

Reputation power: 5
jvanhoog will become famous soon enoughjvanhoog will become famous soon enoughjvanhoog will become famous soon enough

Really great to see the level and quality of help that happened here. Congrats!
jvanhoog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:54 PM   #174
BuzzU

BuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura aboutBuzzU has a spectacular aura about

Absolutely. What a great community.

To show my loyalty i've deleted every other game and will be playing only DCS from now on.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Old 04-30-2017, 07:44 PM   #175
The_Nephilim

Reputation power: 9
The_Nephilim is on a distinguished road

Hey Great News glad you got it all sorted not go do some Tank Busting in that A-10C
MSI Z270 SLI MotherBoard / Intel 7600K Kaby Lake @4.5ghz / Coolermaster 212x / eVGA 980GTX 373.66 drivers / 2 Acer X1261P DLP Projectors / 4'x10' curved screen / HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / nVidia 3D Vision / Track IR 5
The_Nephilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:43 PM   #176
BuzzU

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nephilim View Post
Hey Great News glad you got it all sorted not go do some Tank Busting in that A-10C
That's turned into my latest concern. I'm having a hard time deciding what plane I want to fly. I'd like to concentrate on one plane and get as good as I can with it. I'm not sure the A-10C is that plane. I need to make a decision soon and get on with it.

Old 05-04-2017, 09:20 PM   #177
SharkBait

Reputation power: 0
SharkBait is on a distinguished road

Congrats BuzzU! Glad you were able to figure it out. Enjoy it man!

I have yet to figure out my issue... I will give your trackIR solution a go. I'm not sure if I have the latest driver but I will check...

Cheers,
SharkBait
SharkBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:45 PM   #178
BuzzU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
Congrats BuzzU! Glad you were able to figure it out. Enjoy it man!

I have yet to figure out my issue... I will give your trackIR solution a go. I'm not sure if I have the latest driver but I will check...

Cheers,
SharkBait
Any luck?

Old 05-09-2017, 01:11 AM   #179
SharkBait

Reputation power: 0
SharkBait is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzU View Post
Any luck?
No luck... didn't work for me. When they say there are literally a million possibilities, they aren't lying!

I wished that I could be flying with you, but it seems that it will have to be much later in the future... either this problem is fixed in 2.0, or I will have to get a new system (which I don't plan on doing anytime soon).

When I have more time on my hands I may try learning how to update my BIOS and give that a shot, but we'll see... I don't want to risk wrecking my system when I have other games I very much enjoy playing just to try DCS without stutter.
SharkBait is offline   Reply With Quote