NS430 for the CC101

Mr_sukebe

It appears that the NS430 is now available for the two CC101s.

However, I've already got the NS430.

Should I expect to be able to buy it for just the CC101, just as you can for the Mi8 and L39. It's not listed separately.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

It appears that the NS430 is now available for the two CC101s.

However, I've already got the NS430.

Should I expect to be able to buy it for just the CC101, just as you can for the Mi8 and L39. It's not listed separately.

I also already have the NS430. I wanted to buy only for the C-101CC and C-101EB separately from the package.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

Nice one, thanks

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

By buying it again.

There's an add-on pack for just the c101 to supplement your existing module

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

AFAIK the C-101 NS430 supplement is not yet available on Steam.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Just one more reason to drop steam for standalone

• Like 1

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Just one more reason to drop steam for standalone

That's a bit extreme just to get your hands on a module that doesn't do half the things it's supposed to do, and where half of what it actually does is done in really broken ways… :D

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Ah, I didn't know that either - thanks for pointing that out. Purchased the "DCS: NS 430 Navigation System for C-101СС by Eagle Dynamics / Aerges" :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

It on steam yet?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 1 month later...

Navigation System in Multiplayer?

Is the Navigation system automatically installed when jumping into a C-101 in a multiplayer server, does it have to be installed by the server, is it installable in the mission editor or in the special menu in the settings?

I only play MP, so I need to know the answers before I would buy it...

Edit: As I am a steam user, can I buy it at all?

Thanks

Edited by Eber

Navigation System in Multiplayer?

Is the Navigation system automatically installed when jumping into a C-101 in a multiplayer server, does it have to be installed by the server, is it installable in the mission editor or in the special menu in the settings?

I only play MP, so I need to know the answers before I would buy it...

If set up by the user and allowed by the mission, it shows up. It doesn't need to be installed on the server, but it needs to be mounted in the aircraft which is a mission setting like most equipment. That said, the ability to properly enable and disable the NS430 is yet another of those things that are sorely lacking from the module.

Thank you for the answer. Is there a reason/bottleneck the steam version has to pass before it can be released?

Don't know if it's an actual reason or bottleneck, as such, but the biggest problem is that for the most part it simply doesn't work. Most functionality is missing and what's in is mostly broken. Not being available is kind of a good thing at the moment.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Don't know if it's an actual reason or bottleneck, as such, but the biggest problem is that for the most part it simply doesn't work. Most functionality is missing and what's in is mostly broken. Not being available is kind of a good thing at the moment.

I don't know about that. It kinda depends on what you expect of it, for me it's useful as-is, but I'm fine with just getting azimuths&distances to waypoints and need little else out of it. My only gripe is I wish I could set the system to permanently default to metric

System:

• 4 weeks later...