No more vertical Camera movement

How come the only WW2 bird that is now very limited in the vertical movement of the cockpit camera is the Spitfire??

In the 109, 190 A&D and the 51 I can move the camera in the cockpit way up to help see. But now, the Spitfire which is the only one that really needs it, can no longer do it. If the canopy is open the camera will move way up like it always use to, but when you close the canopy it forces the camera way down almost to default position. Again, this doesn't happen in any other birds. It's really frustrating because the Spitfire is the only one that you need to be up high to see over the nose when trying to take shots. Now with the camera struck so low, I can't be pulling on the stick at all when shooting or you can't even see the rounds converge before they go below the nose. It makes shooting almost impossible.

Check your settings etc.. I can look up vertically in the spit. Nothing has changed for me.

My settings are fine. I didn't say I can't look up. I said you can't move the camera up with the cockpit closed. Obviously it is not a binding if I can move the camera up using the controls, but then closing the canopy forces it back down. Looking in one direction or another is not the same as moving the camera.

The controls are Cockpit Camera Move Up and Down, not look in one direction or another. It will allow you to move the camera up at full range with the canopy closed in any other bird. However, it will only allow you to move it all the way up in the spitfire with the canopy open, now it is severely limited with it closed.

Edited by Alphazulu