Landing gear mapping?

Is there a mapping for the landing gear?

All I've found is:

L.G. / Fl. Level Test Switch LANDING GEAR

Landing Gear Down GREEN Light Test Button

Landing Gear Warning RED Light Test Button

All of these appear to just be the test buttons. Maybe it is a bug or not implemented, but for now, I have to manually click the gear lever.

Is there a mapping for the landing gear?

All I've found is:

L.G. / Fl. Level Test Switch LANDING GEAR

Landing Gear Down GREEN Light Test Button

Landing Gear Warning RED Light Test Button

All of these appear to just be the test buttons. Maybe it is a bug or not implemented, but for now, I have to manually click the gear lever.

On this aircraft it is listed as undercarriage, the simplest way to find it is when in the control settings is push the “g” key and it will take you right there.

On this aircraft it is listed as undercarriage, the simplest way to find it is when in the control settings is push the “g” key and it will take you right there.

One more reason for ED to standardize terminology. There's zero consistency among any of the modules.

One more reason for ED to standardize terminology. There's zero consistency among any of the modules.

Terminology is based on real aircraft. Best way to do it is hover the mouse on what you want mapped and it will show you the command.

A-10C / AJS-37 / AV-8B / BF-109 / KA-50 / F-14 / F-16C / F-5E / F/A-18C / FC3 / JF-17 / F-86 / M-2000C / MiG-21bis / P-51D / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / UH-1H Huey

• 2 months later...

+1000

Edited by Nascar

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Yep, because clearly "undercarriage" is kinda obscure magic term nobody uses, right?

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Yep, because clearly "undercarriage" is kinda obscure magic term nobody uses, right?

S!

It defiantly is obscure to Americans. If it were the Spit, it would make sense. Search gear in the controls and you get three results. Only getting test switches or lights.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

It defiantly is obscure to Americans. If it were the Spit, it would make sense. Search gear in the controls and you get three results. Only getting test switches or lights.
So much, really? I believe you, definitely. I guess for a non native it's easier to know that obscure vocabulary than to native ones.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice