FC3 Wishlist

Satarosa

1) A-10A

- Awful cockpit skin texture.

- Not enough animations in cockpit systems and switch.

2) MiG-29A

- Wrong cockpit skin texture (no ECM and different Fuel gauge)

3) MiG-29S

- Wrong radar perf:

N019M "Topaz"

~ 80km (ingame ~70)

-65°/+65° <130° (ingame 120°)

+60°/-38° <98° (ingame ~70)

4) MiG-29G

- Wrong cockpit skin texture (no ECM and different Fuel gauge, all cockpit need to be in english)

5) F-15C

- Wrong radar perf:

AN/APG-63

~ 140km (ingame ~130)

-60°/+60° <120°

-30°/+30° <60°

6) Su-25

7) Su-25T

- Awful cockpit skin texture.

8 ) Su-27

- DATA LINK INCOMPLETE.

9) Su-33

- DATA LINK INCOMPLETE.

10) J-11A

- (DATA LINK INCOMPLETE).

- Wrong cockpit skin texture and systems:

http://chinese-military-aviation.blo...ghters-ii.html

J-11 and j-11A are differend fighters !from the numerous sources that I studied the developers would have confused the two ..

Example

J-11: N001 radar (engage one target at a time, detection range ~110km), old monochrome radar scope,AAM= R-27ER, R-27ET.

J-11A: N001VE radar (engage two targets simultaneously, detection range ~120km), two color MFDs in the cockpit,AAM= +R-77.

j-11B: PD radar Type 1493 (engage 4 target simultaneously, detection range ~150km),featuring 5 MFDs and a new wide-angle holographic HUD,AAM= PL-8, PL-12, PL-15.

- Wrong radar perf:

N001VE "Panda Project"

~ 120km (ingame ~110)

-60°/+60° <120°

-55°/+55° <110°

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS has DCS Modern Air Combat coming soon.

think of it as FC4. I assume all of this will be fixed with new models and textures at 2.5 standards.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Wow

Animations in cockpit systems and switch never was a priority on FC3. Only has necesary if ED build a "hardcore" module.

Remember some animations cockpit systems and switch, was build in the past, i think, planned "hardcore" module never started? on A-10C, F-15C and partly on other cockpits.

This is my dream !

ED must understand that switchs and rotators position are vital !

- How do I know if my navigation lights are on, with my A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T..?

- How do I know wich bombs mod I'm with MiG-29, Su-27, Su-33, J-11A.. (for those who don't know, they can drop by twoo bombs or all the bombs at the same time, but the rotator does not move! So impossible to know in which mod it is ! )

- How do I Know my waypoint number with MiG-29 (the nav pannel in the cockpit has to show this)..

And more and more problems for the full sim game

Edited by Satarosa

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The FC aircraft have received external model overhauls, and flight model overhauls. More are planned, afaik. That is a long way from neglect.

''And more problems for full sim game''

Those are NOT ''full sim'' modules. If you want ''full sim'' then buy a ''full sim'' modules instead of complaining about simplified modules being *gasp* simplified.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

lol you joke?

If you want ''full sim'' then buy a ''full sim'' modules instead of complaining about simplified modules being *gasp* simplified.

Ok If you give me a MiG-29S clickable "full sim" I'll buying direct, the price doesnt matter for me man, 80$, 100$, 300$ I f*c*** buy it !!

The problems in DCS( S for simulator) we have NOT OTHER CHOICE to play with that FC3 and there bug and simplified things..

The purpose of this post is to improve things with the planes that we have..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok If you give me a MiG-29S clickable "full sim" I'll buying direct, the price doesnt matter for me man, 80$, 100$, 300$ I f*c*** buy it !!

The problems in DCS( S for simulator) we have NOT OTHER CHOICE to play with that FC3 and there bug and simplified things..

The purpose of this post is to improve things with the planes that we have..

+1

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

I agree, would be really a nice thing if MiG or Su could be fully animated and correct representation, even as no advanced systems modeling is going to happen anytime soon. This is all we have got.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

MAC is aimed at different audience, it could be other way around actually, that even FC class would be simplified to fit the purpose of this game. With objectives such as playing MAC with keyboard and mouse this could be the reason to simplify even FC aircraft.

I still suspect that current state of FC aircraft will be somehow more sophisticated than their MAC version - obviously we are yet to see, but that has been confirmed already that we should not expect MAC to be FC4

That being said, our calls to at least bring the aforementioned changes and fixes, still stand.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

ED must understand that switchs and rotators position are vital

Even in hifi modules you don't know everything ex. in F-14B you don't know if external lights are on or are your drop tanks gone.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Oui mais

Even in hifi modules you don't know everything ex. in F-14B you don't know if external lights are on or are your drop tanks gone.

F-14B Main light switch, on the throttle pinky lol

F-14B drop tanks, the noise of the drop and you can drop again if you are not sure of what you did..

This is small problems..

* Look the NAV For the MiG-29S the pannel doesn't work, so we don't have de Waypoint number id..

2qkj.jpg

THIS BIG PROBLEM BRO

* Look the F-18C has is full datalink systems, and why we have a "downgraded" datalink in multiplayer for Su-27 and Su-33?

a9ri.jpg

THIS BIG PROBLEM BRO

I really have to explain all the problems in the gameplay?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-14B Main light switch, on the throttle pinky lol

F-14B drop tanks, the noise of the drop and you can drop again if you are not sure of what you did..

Tell me something I don't know but it's not the point. Since you're that smart you can count your waypoints too, just like ripple setting changes. And datalink is not downgraded because it never was working in MP in the first place.

Look, I support the FC3 upgrades until we get the full fidelity counterparts. Until these years pass... we will want more and more from it.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

DCS has DCS Modern Air Combat coming soon.

think of it as FC4. I assume all of this will be fixed with new models and textures at 2.5 standards.

MAC is not a part of DCSW and will be a separate product. I cant recall hearing/seeing anything about an overhaul of fc3 cockpits, and as such I would not expect them to be coming any time soon. Knobs/switches not displaying properly is a massive problem when that is your only indication of what's selected. It has been repeatedly reported and afaik has not been acknowledged. I can't say either way as to the radar performance, but the switches do NOT display properly in the flankers and migs. It's fine to be simplified, but simplified != broken. This is broken.

Show

..Since you're that smart you can count your waypoints too..

Ok but is ridiculous, B3B mod we have to count also for more than 20 Airports ? lol

Look, I support the FC3 upgrades until we get the full fidelity counterparts. Until these years pass... we will want more and more from it.

FC3 price has been increased, but not the Aircrafts (exception for MiG-29)

It's simple we need Su-27 and MiG-29, Su-25 for the missions scenario and above all these are the preferred planes of some people ..

We have no choice but the simplified models to play and it's is really a pity ..

So for reasons of balance, uniformity and gameplay it would be really interesting to have the improvements and corrections that I mentioned..

You must understand that for me no module should be simplified in a game of real simulation!

Edited by Satarosa

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FC3 price has been increased, but not the Aircrafts (exception for MiG-29)

Has been incrementate by the Professional Flight Model, the reworks of cockpits to work with 6DOF, new external 3D models and other improvements in the past. All Segretate modules has actually the same price in the store.

The situation about the "datalink" has the same with the F-15C FC-3,

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=149019

The red datalink (never has been "downgraded") has the same on all "red" aircraft from more 10 years ago from Flanker / Lomac, a great advantage vs blue side.... now some blue "harcore" modules coming with a real datalink system and has a "problem" for anothers, previously, the blue side aircrafts never was none of that system and was on disvantage vs red side (the F-15C never implement them).

Mig-29 features, that not talk nothing about real animated cockpits, at same as other FC-3 aircrafts:

Key Features of the MiG-29 for DCS World:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/mig-29_dcs_world/

Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit.

A hardcore module as the F-16C

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/viper/

A highly realistic and exhaustively researched cockpit that is mouse interactive with 6-degrees of freedom. Interact with the cockpit by pressing buttons and moving switches. You will feel like part of the aircraft with our Advanced Systems Modeling (ASM).

Meanwhile, ED has not plans to implement complex system on FC-3 aircrafts.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

All of these issues in FC3 are the reason I stopped supporting DCS.

I made tutorial videos for the Brazilian community, but I decided to stop the production of videos. How can i teach about Su27 datalink and recomend the module without that working properly?

After repeatedly reporting this situation i coudnt have any oficial answer, so I decided to stop buying new modules too

My favorite fighter is Su27. I don't play PVP servers, but i like PVE enviroment with friends. I wish I could communicate with them and learn some wingman tactics using Datalink in these missions.

Is this really discouraging! if the simulator don't have a simple product working properly how do you expect me to rely on full fidelity modules?

These errors are so simple that I think they would be easily corrected.

Sorry for my bad english. Google Translator help me a lot

I hope you understand my point

Edited by FlyMaker

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

+1 for the Request for bug-fixes to FC3 birds

I agree that for the sake of realism, we should have these systems implemented. Heck, we aren't asking for a better EW environment, or jammer triangulation through datalink, we simply ask for basic fixes.

Let's not forget that LOMAC and FC have brought us to DCSW. Are we forgetting our roots now? And I believe it's understood that MAC would be a separate product? Considering this, how can we have a competitive multiplayer environment if the red side has one hand tied behind their back? Indeed, I agree that the Blue side did not have datalink for more than a decade, even though the red side had it. But now that we are all moving forward, should we not focus on how best these functionality can be simulated and presented in game?

And the OP has also posted some of the very basic features, related to cockpit animations. As to the point of priority, have we forgotten how painful the inverted switches on the Ka-50 have been? You may consider them low priority but they are Quality-of-life items and can make a big difference in the experience

EDIT: And while we are here ... what about the J-11 / J-11A? Can't have a mishmash of both. So, for the sake of realism (which the sim professes), should we not have it only one way or the other?

Edited by Wolve03
Missed discussing the J-11

It is a nightmare fly in any Russian fighter. They downgrade powerful weapons used only by FC3 aircraft as Kh-29, this missiles can’t destroy a shelter or ammo depot even when this missile was specially designed to destroy heavy fortifications, they remove features without care nothing about the real life feature. Mig-29 is a 50% death trying to landing, we die more by accident than players actions. They were so fresh to add onboard share datalink only for J-11 ignoring Su-27 and Su-23.

We have tons of thread talking about all those issues and no reaction in any Sim updates. Wags having fun with new videos and we been destroying. Everything about Russian module fully of bugs without a fix. And then what? We set a name to all that and the people that always fight against Russian fighters came in evey thread that comment such situation defending the administration of the game. They are creating a very bad atmosphere even in the forum.

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As to the point of priority, have we forgotten how painful the inverted switches on the Ka-50 have been? You may consider them low priority but they are Quality-of-life items and can make a big difference in the experience

Remember, ED has working on a Ka-50 upgrade.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3930888&postcount=198

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3976923&postcount=205

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Yes, Thank you mate. Sidenote: I appreciate and love your work both on the forums and on YouTube. o7

I mentioned the Ka-50 only to draw attention to the slow speed of updates for the now-old-but-once-flagship products. This includes the A-10C as well. I feel that graphical overhauls should be secondary to quality-of-life and other upgrades which have a direct impact on gameplay. What started as "Lock On: Modern Air Combat" will eventually become a ground attack simulator if the combat aircraft aspects keep getting pushed back. I am aware of impending changes to missile logic etc. but we need a competitive multiplayer environment (I did not say "equal" ... I merely request for a realistic portrayal of the weapon systems and avionics, as we have in other modules).

+1

+1 for the Request for bug-fixes to FC3 birds

I agree that for the sake of realism, we should have these systems implemented. Heck, we aren't asking for a better EW environment, or jammer triangulation through datalink, we simply ask for basic fixes.

Let's not forget that LOMAC and FC have brought us to DCSW. Are we forgetting our roots now? And I believe it's understood that MAC would be a separate product? Considering this, how can we have a competitive multiplayer environment if the red side has one hand tied behind their back? Indeed, I agree that the Blue side did not have datalink for more than a decade, even though the red side had it. But now that we are all moving forward, should we not focus on how best these functionality can be simulated and presented in game?

And the OP has also posted some of the very basic features, related to cockpit animations. As to the point of priority, have we forgotten how painful the inverted switches on the Ka-50 have been? You may consider them low priority but they are Quality-of-life items and can make a big difference in the experience

EDIT: And while we are here ... what about the J-11 / J-11A? Can't have a mishmash of both. So, for the sake of realism (which the sim professes), should we not have it only one way or the other?

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]