Mission Skycrane

MAD-MM

In the Description says fly south-west but the after I fly the hole Time between 90 Degrees and 180 Degrees is more south-east for me for reach the Convoy?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• 2 months later...

you're right it is south east. find the road and follow it for 10 km

in the same mission

I successfull delivered 3 slingloads to radar zone (close to the tent as seen in briefing )

then I returned to farp and landing and then ... it does not seem to trigger with the " successfull mission "

tried to land on all pad each one after each one

:music_whistling::(

What did i missed ?

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

• 8 months later...

Just a couple of questions about this mission. In the briefing, it's said the radar is at ARC-UD chanel 3, so I set the radio according to that (see screenshot). However, I don't get a signal on chanel 3. Did I miss something? I anyway found the radar station, but I had to use the F10 cheat... I also tried the R-828, but that of course lead me to another location. The briefing/kneeboard clearly says ARC-UD chanel 3 for radio station Gora. Or is this simply not radar station Gora? In that case I simply misunderstood the briefing.

Furthermore, is random damage enabled? When I wanted to sling load the last of the 3 goods, I suddenly got a message about vibration in the left engine. Soon after a fire on the left engine... I landed, shut down the left engine and turned off the left tank pump. However, when I had a look at the external cam, it was already too late. The fire was spreading all over my poor Mi-8 and I had to exit the mission. Anyway, the mission itself would have been nice :-)

Screen_171028_090420.thumb.jpg.e35fec756eafb8288de2718a90815768.jpg