Where'd my log book go?

Highspeed1964

This has happened a couple of times now. My log book entries have just disappeared. This time I had worked my way up to Captain in the Huey and was feeling pretty accomplished. (No combat, just a flier.) I did notice that it never logged any night flying time although I can't be certain if it didn't log it at all or just as daytime hours.

Last night I was going to do a flight but wanted to check where I was at hours-wise and found that I was back to a "Butter-bar" (2nd Lieutenant) with zero hours. Errrrgh!

So where is the log-book information stored and how can I get it back if possible?

Highspeed

"..\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\logbook.lua"

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Perfect! Thanks.

It seems a death ends a career! DOH! I was flying patterns and had the rotor fly off (a bit abrupt of a maneuver) and plummeted to my death. So it started a new player.

Now I know and it all makes sense.

I appreciate the help finding this. I'd have never thought to look in "Mission Editor" for the logbook file.

Highspeed