The biggest HAWK T-1 Formation on VA Server 2016

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys using the Virtual Aerobatics Public server? I am having loads of lag issues and random drops with them recently?

No we arent flying our training on public servers.

We have an own private server where we training at.

We are known by the lag on the VA server.

Edited by Maverick_NL

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

You guys using the Virtual Aerobatics Public server? I am having loads of lag issues and random drops with them recently?

We started on VA, but as Maverick said we experience too much lag there, so we set up a server on one of machines. It is much better, but not perfect.

We still pop in and fly on the VA from time to time. You will find us loitering in the Hawks.

I think when Maverick say's "We are known by the lag on the VA server", he means to say know all about the lag!

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

We started on VA, but as Maverick said we experience too much lag there, so we set up a server on one of machines. It is much better, but not perfect.

We still pop in and fly on the VA from time to time. You will find us loitering in the Hawks.

I think when Maverick say's "We are known by the lag on the VA server", he means to say know all about the lag!

Jip I mean what dr strop says

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

• 3 weeks later...