Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

As always we try to give you what best interests the community as a whole, so my question would be what model would you be pleased in seeing done. We have trainers, fighters, bombers, etc. One model that I was working on is the A/T-6 Texan II and started a detailed/accurate F-117 but no decision has been made. You can let us know by expressing it right here on this thread. Thank you!

I'll stick to single seaters in my suggestions, here's 5 in no particular order.

F-100D, SF2 gave me an appreciation for this bird, and I'd love to see it in DCS, there was a model knocking around a while ago that had gotten quite far, but personal issues apparently ended the project :(

MiG-17 A surprise adversary that proved to be far deadlier than it had any right to be in the Vietnam war and a good fit for a lot of the oncoming Vietnam era aircraft.

A-4M or K, yes, licensing this bird is apparently a bitch, but i still want it!

Sepecat Jaguar, it doesn't seem to get much attention but it's one of those planes I've always felt was pretty cool. That and overwing sidewinder pylons.

MiG-19, the first supersonic MiG, it's got some fascinating design characteristics.

Welcome Jose!

Hello Jose,

Your T-6 would be very welcome, as would an A-6E. In fact any of Razbam's library would be very welcome additions. As the Tomcat and F-5 are both on their way, an A-4F/TA-4 would be spectacular. Then of course the elephant for any DCS Wishlist is an F-16 of course.

image.thumb.jpeg.7ddc2a10ed3aa995029fe65a7e0639e1.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time to ask. Sincerely, -Woog

P.S. I had to add this Edit: An OV-10A/D Bronco would be absolutely awesome, especially once we get a Euro or Vietnam map!

Edited by Woogey

1. F-16C

2. F-15E

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

joanvalley are you in anyway related with RAZBAM or you are just fishing?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Mirage 2000D. We need to pound the ground as well as clear the sky's with the C

Edited by Sarge55

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog