What exactly is this?

You forgot the most important one. :(

One more word and I'm liable to dust your crop......:chair:

Jk :P

Correct. The Pogo.

WTF??? :megalol:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Nonono, you're all wrong, imagine this one:

1354288.jpg

...but with GUNS! :D

EDIT: Oh, and you are all infidels! Grr! :P

Here's the runner up as well, such a classic:

1407310.jpg

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

One more word and I'm liable to dust your crop......

Err, you guys keep that innuendo to yourselves, thankyouverymuch! :)

[...]

What just happened? :D

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I think the medication shipment for moderators got lost in transit, seeing as how we appear to have performed an awesome derail. :P

MODERATOR NOTICE: EtherealN should not post while bored.

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Ethereal, you are an awesome de-rail :P

Edit: Teapot needs to add a list of your running jokes to his FAQ I think. Someone just joining the forum is liable to go insane trying to figure out just what you are talking about.

Edited by Pyroflash

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

I aim to please. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

... Someone just joining the forum is liable to go insane trying to figure out just what you (the Mods) are talking about.

A little insanity confers a distinct benefit when reading these forums; so they're performing a public service IMO. :D

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

To be honest, I currently think about all those guys that said "This will never happen", "this is not possible", and such things ;)

But you are right, such a project is a fu**ing lot of hard work, and if ED will make this happen...then everyone working for this project has earned my greatest respect.

But on the other hand exactly those third party addons is the thing I worry about a little. Who can stop me from making my own fully overpowered super-duper-plane and "own" the servers with it? Hope server admins will be able to select, which addons are allowed and which ones are not ;)

I remember these sort of comments as well.

Cujo_signature.png

Who can stop me from making my own fully overpowered super-duper-plane and "own" the servers with it?

The person running the server... (as Grimes said not so long ago)

You can't fly a plane on the server if there's no slot for that plane in the mission that they're running, so if whever's running the server doesn't want that plane - they just make sure it's not in the mission they're running.

Offline - put it in your own mission & "own" away

Edited by Weta43

Cheers.

The person running the server... (as Grimes said not so long ago)

You can't fly a plane on the server if there's no slot for that plane in the mission that they're running, so if whever's running the server doesn't want that plane - they just make sure it's not in the mission they're running.

Offline - put it in your own mission & "own" away

I don't know, but was some idiot not to long ago hacking all the servers and doing just that?

I hope he was arrested and ED is pursuing legal action against him?

From what I heard through the grapevine he used to work at ED?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Quiet you!

You forgot the most important one. :(

you guys hinting at another prop plane?!

SpitFire?! :pilotfly:

or maybe a Skyraider?!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Haha- no, sorry mate I think they are referring to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AirTractor_Paris_I.jpg

Personally I'd love FAC an 802U (so to speak)

Edited by Kaiza
[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Haha- no, sorry mate I think they are referring to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AirTractor_Paris_I.jpg

Personally I'd love FAC an 802U (so to speak)

and exactly why would they make this?

:pilotfly:

it has no Combat experience and it's not used in any military that I know of, except maybe France?

It would be worth just for the forum rage :D

So there are instigators on here then? :music_whistling:

you guys hinting at another prop plane?!

SpitFire?! :pilotfly:

or maybe a Skyraider?!

EtherealN just has some weird perverted ideas about that flying tractor. And the only chance of that said tractor to appear in DCS: World is if EtherealN would code one himself.. :lol:

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

And the only chance of that said tractor to appear in DCS: World is if EtherealN would code one himself.. :lol:

:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It would be worth just for the forum rage :D

Remember "that thread" when Matt changed his avatar to an air tractor and some people decided to take this as a conclusive hint about what the next aircraft would be? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester