Some bugs report

Bogey Jammer

There is no dedicated thread for the new Su-33, so there's a bunch of bugs I've found (v1.5.7.10175):

• No chocks (but it has been mentioned already, like the air-brake status light)
  • Landing lights are still on even when the landing gear is retracted, causing graphic glitches through gear's doors. (might be a general fault among other modules like the MiG-21bis)
  • I was unable to retract the refuel probe, the command only operates the autopilot. But it retracted all by itself a few minutes later without any explanation.
  • Maybe not a bug : I managed to loose control at high altitude and got in a vertical dive, while the aircraft was horizontal and inverted (engine flamed out in consequence). I could get off of this situation when I reached ~2000m MSL, but is it OK that the canards stood perfectly still during that kind of dive ? I think they would have been of a great help to bring back control of the aircraft much sooner.
  • Impossible to refuel/rearm on deck, because of the movement interactions, the aircraft moves/jumps regularly a little bit, making the operator angry and stops to work. Carrier was set to maximum speed, and I think I added some wind turbulence.

I want to add that I highly appreciate the added cockpit's button animations to help to check the operation state of the controllable devices.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Hi, the refueling probe stays out for ~3 minutes to purge fuel from the system before retracting. This isn't a bug.

The carrier rearm/refuel stuff is less of an issue at slow speed/calm conditions, but things do tend to get weird in rough seas.

Can't comment on the FM report, I haven't produced that situation yet. :lol: