Humbly ask for a viggen update

From last weeks Tomcat release anouncement:

This will be the beginning of our Tomcat journey. Our sole focus will now become the absolute perfection of our Viggen and Tomcat products through their Early Access periods, as we continue towards release versions of both modules and add new, exciting AI content into the skies of DCS World.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thank you for your response, there are still some minor issues with this wonderful plane, I love viggen sooooo much, so I want it to become perfect. BTW the latest trailer has a really good bgm, it is possible that we get a collection of these fancinating music?

Thanks QuiGon for chiming in. Once the F-14 releases on March 13th, our team will be solely focused on bringing the Viggen (and F-14) out of EA through a series of RC patches.

What music are you referring to? :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks QuiGon for chiming in. Once the F-14 releases on March 13th, our team will be solely focused on bringing the Viggen (and F-14) out of EA through a series of RC patches.

That is great news :thumbup: Thanks in advance to you and your team.