runways/approaches on the HDD...

fitness88

Su-33 (or did you mean that by mistyping 35?)

btw: You know that it's not realistic for them to have all the airbases included?

If you're that much into modern navigation get NS430.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Su-33 (or did you mean that by mistyping 35?)

btw: You know that it's not realistic for them to have all the airbases included?

If you're that much into modern navigation get NS430.

Thanks for the correction...yes I meant Su-33.

The airbases used to be in the Mig-29 as well a few years ago but DCS removed the bases stating it was not realistic in the Mig-29...why then wouldn't DCS have removed the airbases from the Su-27 and Su-33 if it was not realistic?

I fly the F-18 and I'm comfortable using its real world navigation systems to get from point 'A' - 'B' but I do like to fly FC3 from time to time.

Edited by fitness88

...why then wouldn't DCS have removed the airbases from the Su-27 and Su-33 if it was not realistic?

I meant that only a few airbases are uploaded to the IRL systems - not 20 or so. There's a lot of such details in FC3 that differ from RL counterparts due to simplifications.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I meant that only a few airbases are uploaded to the IRL systems - not 20 or so. There's a lot of such details in FC3 that differ from RL counterparts due to simplifications.

Yes I agree, not everyone wants to or is able to put in the studying needed to learn to fly real life planes like the F/A-18 and such.