AAA Units

sidekick65

I probably already know the answer to this question, but I thought I would post here just in case.

Are there any AAA assets beyond the ZU-23 and and ZSU-23?

I would like to make some missions representing the Vietnam era for the Skyhawk (really love that plane). Accounts from the era are pretty clear that AAA was the biggest threat, bigger than SAMs or enemy fighters.

The accounts seem to indicate that the 57mm variety was particularly deadly and that it could reach up to at least 5000'. The 23mm units that I can find in the ME, just don't seem like they simulate that very well. They are just too low level and short range. Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks.

Other than the WWII Flak stuff, Im only aware of the German Gepard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flakpanzer_Gepard

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Thanks. Have you tried the WWII stuff? I don't have that DLC - not sure it would be worth buying just to get the guns that are listed in it. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I bought the WW2 pack purely for the Flak :D Works really well, planning on putting some of these units in my Persian Gulf cities.