[CANNOT REPRODUCE, PLEASE PROVIDE TRACK FILE] rearming not possible

Friet

After the update rearming is not possible. I use left alt + ' and will change the weapons or will fly empty etc. The message is there : player request rearming but the "crew" did not response and rearming did not take place.

My F-16 is on the ramp with engine not running. Before the update the crew answered immediately and change my configuration.

What can this be?

Thanks in advance

Friet

Thank you for the quick answer.

I created fast missions and did the start up on the ramp on the airfields: Kobuleti and Krasnodar-center in the Caucasus en Sharjah Intl. in the Persian Gulf.

Please can you tell me where I can find a list of the "neutral" airfields and the airfields where the rearming does work. If there is no list, maybe you can give me the names of the airfields.

Thanks

If you create a new mission, every airfield is set to neutral (indicated by white name), but if you place a plane/vehicle on it, it should change the airfield from neutral to the correct coalition and then should work.

Another thing that could be the cause is that you don't use the "Intercomm", "#" by default. Make sure you have the canopy open when you do that.

rearming not possible

My start is: create new mission; on ramp; cockpit open; engine not running.

F16 is a default USAF plane: I want to change rearming and hit L Alt + '.

Player : rearming and then the ground crew: copy and the rearming take place.

But I want to fly with a RNLAF plane and change the F-16 to a livery which I have downloaded from this website and ask for a rearming but than nothing happend no answer from the crew.

I saved this track file and called it: F-16 rearming not possible.trk.

I did a exit en start again with create new mission.

The first plane on the ramp was a dutch F-16. I hit L Alt + ' and called for reaming: no reaction from the crew.

I change to a USAF F-16 from 77 th fighter squadron and hit L Alt + 'again for rearming but no responce from the crew.

I saved this track file and called it: F-16 rearming dutch liverie.trk.

So when the first plane is a default F-16 rearming is possible but when I change to a downloaded liverie reaming is not possible.

More info: the first default F-16 had a number on the tail and nose.

After the 2nd start the first plan was a dutch F-16 and when I choose the default USAF F-16 there was no number on the tail.

2 files attached

F-16 rearming not possible.trk

F-16 rearming dutch liverie.trk