Gun problem (trigger issue?)

zxrex

I'm having an issue when firing the cannons. They don't always fire when I press the trigger. The doors always go up. I have the doors on the first detent and the trigger on the second detent. Has anyone else seen this problem?

No, worked fine for me. Check your input for proper contact/input would be my first guess..

It shows it working correctly in the controls setting page in DCS. IS there somewhere else to check?

Could you assign the trigger to the first detent for testing purpose? As doors always go up, the first works perfectly. So we can check is the second detent a reason for this behaviour?

I don't have to program a button for the doors? They'll go up when the trigger is pulled? I'll try this and see what happens.

Could you assign the trigger to the first detent for testing purpose? As doors always go up, the first works perfectly. So we can check is the second detent a reason for this behaviour?

I set the trigger as suggested to the first detent and it works perfectly now. Thanks!

• ED Team
I don't have to program a button for the doors? They'll go up when the trigger is pulled? I'll try this and see what happens.

Yes, if only the second trigger is pressed, the first detent works too.

I set the trigger as suggested to the first detent and it works perfectly now. Thanks!

Great, thank you! I think that there is some problem with your second detent button on joystick.