Storm of War - DCS WWII / Historical Server

philstyle

1 hour ago, HC_Official said:

@philstyle  Would you guys consider publishing the missions you used to host on this server ?

Surely it would work in the best interests of the game, if people just made their own missions, and competed to get the players?
Storm was great, and It had the monopoly.
I think if people just gave Warbirds the time and created new Multiplayer content right now, they'd be suprised at how many players they might be able to bring in right this moment.
Especially since the new WW2, 4ya servers are struggling to gain back the player base..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVEY MORS said:

It would be cool if there was an online war, as once in the early 2000s there were VEF and ADW in IL-2. Old virtual pilots must remember.=)

There was/is something similar, blueskies.  But it was a bit confusing to learn and they actually made it even more confusing to learn and people didn't really seem to like it much.,

• Like 1

• ED Team

This thread is redundant now as the server has been closed. If it needs to be reopened if the server ever resumes please contact nineline or myself

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2