More realistic breath sound

kiamia

Just watched amazing vid in youtube.

I am suprized the pilot hardly breathed as he pulled the stick hard.

In the DCS, I am pulling my stick so easily and I feel guilty.

If this kind of hard breathing sound depending on g loading is implemented in DCS then it will be much more fun.

Sounds like he was having a baby....I don't need that either .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Breathe is ok to simulate. Yelling and groaning is individual - most pilots don't do that on vids I saw.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

The main reason why I would like to have this in the game is this sound can be a good interaction with the game about g loading.

The only way to know g loading in game is to look at the g meter on the cockpit.

But in real life, Pilot feels g loading by himself.

Just like, DSC implements Plane shattering when high AOA, so PC pilot can guess AOA status without seeing AOA meter.

I would like to extend flight experience through these kind of interactions.

If we can hear distinct breathing sound depending on g loading, then we could know or guess g loading without seeing g meter.

(Black out may have similar effect, maybe not, I don't know

but sound also can be other way to give good interaction)

Just idea.

• Like 1

I totally get that. By all means have it, make it louder longer. Just let me be able to turn it off. 'Cause it distracts me. For me it's better when the "hearing" effect kicks in. And that's more immersive for me.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

@kiamia: Different DCS aircraft provide better feedback than others. Try Tomcat and you'll "feel" it by shaking and hearing metal bending. What helps is also some kind of simshaker but more for AoA than G. Default DCS feedback is breathe and darkening.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

This one! That's the one I want. Especially the pain part!

I am sure you would be able to combine one of those gym machines with your simpit. With an extremely engineered belt system you could crunch and twist your body with hundreds of kilograms. :D

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

I am sure you would be able to combine one of those gym machines with your simpit. With an extremely engineered belt system you could crunch and twist your body with hundreds of kilograms. :D
Sounds awesome!