Neverending contest (military aviation knowledge)

Kusch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i once read a article about it. Its for the service crewman ?

I will have to agree with Groove, I read a article that said they would carry equipment and even a mechanic in a pod, I don't know if it was true but thank God I don't work SU-25. I hope you got it Groove.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Is it competing for the next USAF bomber against the FB-22 or X-44 concept designs?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Man, this is another online game I suck at. Could it be a Goodyear GA-33/GA-447 designed to rescue down pilots?

Edit:

I need to refresh my web browser more often. sorry A61 I did not see you post before mine. Good find

To whom it may concern,