Weird thing with MultiPlayer

neucoas

Hi all. It's the first time i try to play MP on DCS, and i had serius problems..

First, i tried to log in the Hoggit server, and i was stuck in the "MAP" forever, then i was kick off

So i decided to try another ones, and in all i could get to the briefing screen, but after selecting my plane i see this

sad.jpg

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2016/01/18/sad.jpg

I can move, turn engines on, even lock around with the mouse. I have the SU27 and F15c, same problem. I also tried the P51 and the SU25T, no luck. I always spawn underground or in the air, completely freeze.

I tried lowering my settings, check for firewall blocks, etc.

Any ideas? :helpsmilie:

UPDATE:

Luckly i have 2 ISP on home, i tried with the other one.

I tried logging to hoggit SV: the game crashes 2 seconds after the map appears

I tried with one of the sv i spawned previously freeze on the air: it worked fine

Tried with one more SV: the game crashes again

I already deleted my DCS folder.. Also lowered my graphics to minimum. No luck :(

I will then return using my first ISP and see what happens

My rig

i5 3470

GTX660ti 3gb

8gb 2000mhz

SSD 120gb

W10Pro

Edited by neucoas

UPDATE 2: Success?

Well, with the 2nd ISP i was able to connect to Hoggit SV (did not try with others yet)

It seems that the game, while on map, will crash. If i do anything (press a key) it will, but if I let it stay there about 10sec, it recovers and shows me the briefing page. And also i can spawn just right (did not tried flying yet).

It will be tedious having to switch ISP everytime i want to play, but hey, i can live with it :pilotfly:

Hopefully all will be fine from now