TDC assignment issue

I need your assistance. Since updating to DCS 2.5 I seem to have lost my TM Warthog TDC slew function in the throttle. Everything else works fine.

Attached is a screenshot of the issue - it appears as if the TDC slew can only be assigned to a mouse controller? Never had that before.

Capture.thumb.PNG.e13aee92750982a2f53aa1c291c7f643.PNG

Use the HOTAS slew assignments.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

I tried to assign it as you suggested -from the HOTAS section but it won't pick it up. There is no button assigned to the microstick, only if I press it, it reads button_1

What am I doing wrong? When I click the Axis Assign button from the HOTAS menu, it just takes me back to the axis window where I cannot assign the microstick to TDC slew.

I tried to assign it as you suggested -from the HOTAS section but it won't pick it up. There is no button assigned to the microstick, only if I press it, it reads button_1

What am I doing wrong? When I click the Axis Assign button from the HOTAS menu, it just takes me back to the axis window where I cannot assign the microstick to TDC slew.

You need to be in the axis assignment page. Look at the image you posted, a few rows above the TDC assignments are the HOTAS slew assignments.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

• 1 year later...