Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

This is how you set the laser code on a GBU-12

100723-F-5985C-016.JPG

Red Flag 10-4

NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. -- A pilot from the Royal Saudi Air Force pre-flights an F-15S on July 23, 2010 at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., during Red Flag 10-4. Red Flag is a realistic combat training exercise involving the air forces of the United States and its allies. The exercise is hosted north of Las Vegas on the Nevada Test and Training Range. In addition to U.S. aircraft, the Royal Saudi, Pakistan and Republic of Singapore Air Forces will be participating and NATO is providing additional E-3 support. (U.S. Air Force Photo by Airman 1st Class Brett Clashman)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

100824-F-9500H-040.jpg

Exercise Beverly High 10-04

An 18th Fighter Wing F-15 taxis in preparation for takeoff during exercise Beverly High 10-04, Aug. 24, The exercise tested the Wing's ability to deploy and receive forces as well as generate sorties. Kadena Air Base has been home to the F-15 since its inception in 1979. (US Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Christopher Hummel)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

6xEChVq3oB0

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Yak-50 dead engine field ditching.

Wow amazing video thanks, never seen anything like that. :shocking:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

mvsgas will like this :)

Raytheon wins F-16 display upgrade contract

Raytheon will install a large, colour display in Lockheed Martin F-16 cockpits, a key enabler for future sensor upgrades.

The US Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve selected Raytheon's 6 x 8in (15.2 x 20.3cm) centre pedestal display for a requirement to upgrade hundreds of F-16 Block 30s.

more:

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2010/11/03/349264/raytheon-wins-f-16-display-upgrade-contract.html

I`m impressed with the number of upgrades this aircraft is receiving since it entered service. :thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks bud, it won't let me give you more reputation

To whom it may concern,

now that we are talking about the mi-24...

over Texas...

Ok, maybe a DCS hind is a bad idea. :shocking: That start up checklist video was only using like 2 panels. I will never get that bird off the ground.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

yeah it looks complicated... I guess it is about getting used to it.

Here is an interesting read about the engine used on the su-31 or su-26 and probably the same engine used on the yak of the video on the previous posts.

http://www.iac38.org/m14p.htm

Does anyone knows if Sukhoi is going to sell more su-31 in the future? what I read is that the su-26-29 and 31 are like top notch and where build with the most exotic materials available and would be to expensive to produce this days; in other words this birds would become classics. For the engines I read that they are not being build; and most of the engines for sale now are stored examples.

040416-F-0000S-001.jpg

(U.S. Air Force photo by Tom Reynolds)

To whom it may concern,

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

^ At the moment, that seems way too familiar :D:joystick:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

To whom it may concern,

if someone find longer version plz post it.

I think it is this guys.

http://www.lucky-devils.net/

Same unit that did this video

To whom it may concern,

God those videos look so old already. it was like yesterday (was 14 at the time).

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P