News Farp Textures

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance to make this mod Integrity Check compatible?

It seems that entry.lua somehow makes some call to dcs_manifest.x86_64 from Combined Arms because it shows as failing the IC as it would have a "dcs_manifest.x86_64" itself.

EDIT

It works by simply deleting Enry.lua! LOL. It seems now is not necessary anymore!

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

OVGME compatible DCS 2.5 FARP texture MOD good for all 3 maps.

Install in '...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\' NOT Saved Games folder.

It will break IC therefore deactivate before using IC regulated servers.

This mod changes the .dds textures which are modified from previous released .dds graphics by 'T. Jacobs' & 'Upuaut'

It will work on all past missions incorporating the 4 pad FARP

DOWNLOAD MOD

2018-019.jpg

screen23.jpg

screen24.jpg

screen25.jpg

SIGBLOCK.png

Wow!

Thank you!

Nice work!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Wow!Nice work!

Just in case... this MOD is just for the base texture as in the first pic and the helo pads... images 2,3 & 4 show populated FARPS from 229th missions with various standard and MOD furniture... would hate to raise peoples expectations. :)

Edited by Gizzy

SIGBLOCK.png