Carrier Aircraft Issue

tedcrowley18

I have been starting recently doing mission editing and in the forums I have found various answers but none of which really align, so I figured I would go right to the source.

When I place aircraft on the carrier I wish to fly (client), if I place the aircraft on the ship with take off from ramp hot, or ramp (cold start), the aircraft spawn do two things:

1.) They don't spawn on the elevators as they should, but instead one spawns behind CAT 1 and then maybe one or two on the elevator.

2.) Players joining the game get the "your flight is delayed and will start shortly" error message.

This seems like a very easy fix on your guys end as to be able to setup the aircraft in the mission editor that are flyable by the players. Is there any chance we could get a fix for this in the next update? I am sure more mission editors and creators will appreciate that fix especially with the carrier based F-14B coming out soon.

Unless I am doing something wrong or have read something incorrect, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks!

Ted Crowley

Lead Pilot - Virtual Armed Forces

VAF-136 #305