mig-21 textures cant be saved??

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post this...

Im trying to make some customizations in some mig-21 skins but I have a problem I couldnt manage to solve... everytime I try to save the files (of course to the same. dds fornat they are) , my PS CS6 portable gives me an error message saying it couldnt be saved due to a program error...

So far the only thing I could figure out is that if I decrease the texture size from 8192x8192 to 4096x4096 it saves the. dds no problem OR I can maintain the size but disable "generate mipmaps" and it will also save no problems (but of course the image gets unusable)... also saving the same size in bmp works but if I try to save then the bmp to dds same problem happens... the thing is I want to be able to save the original size and mipmaps after Im done my editing but for some reason I cant.

Smaller files like the ext. fuel tanks saves no problems but large texture files like the main 2 body textures and speculars are not saving for some reason so I would love if someone with nice PS knowledge could help me.

many thanks!

Take a look at my MODS here

Try the Mods and apps subforums since this is obviously not a MiG-21 related issue. You'll get in touch with more PS users there.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module