DCS uninstalled, questions about what the "3 day limit" means

-0303-

I've uninstalled DCS temporarily. I did not go offline before uninstalling.

If I stay uninstalled for more than three days will this cause any problems after installing again on the same hardware and same Win 10 version?

Can I stay logged in by logging in to the website?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

• ED Team

Hi

if you have no internet connection you have a 3 day limit.

However if you go into offline mode you can play as much as you like. But you would need to go back online to update or play multiplayer.

if you are uninstalling it does not matter, the activation is only if you have DCSWorld installed. It does not affect your account in anyway if you dont have it installed.

As long as when you log back in you have a connection it will be authorised.

If you dont have a connection it is best to use offline mode.

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 years later...
  • ED Team

If you move to a new house (with offline mode enabled in advance), you will be able to play 1-2-3-4...and more than weeks.

If the new provider allocates you access to the Internet, then you will not need offline mode

(if you have not changed /upgraded the computer and have not updated the BIOS)