Trying to buy F-14 but a problem

Junkyarddog

I have a Valid coupon for 60% off any DCS Module, when I type it in your system tells me its valid, but never applies the discount to the price . I have looked at the FAQ and all I am doing on my end appears correct , even your message to me says I have a Valid coupon but it is not applying this to the purchase price as your FAQ shows it should.

The price remains 79.99 even while it says VALID Coupon.

Would appreciate any help in this matter .

Keep in mind FAQ site also says that 3rd party products do not participate in the coupon program. Although F-14 isn't specifically mentioned, I'd guess that might be the case here as well.

Wait, however, for someone from ED staff to confirm.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

TY Art for the reply. I was wondering about that. Though it is a coupon that has unlimited Time and says "ANY DCS MODULE" and in no way itself list any restrictions. Having the p-51 , A-10 Combined Arms, Blackshark as some examples but also directing you to the DCS site for a listing of DCS modules to use it on.

If , as you said, it does not apply , it really needs to be reworded on the coupon itself I would think.

Respectfully,

JYD

Keep in mind FAQ site also says that 3rd party products do not participate in the coupon program. Although F-14 isn't specifically mentioned, I'd guess that might be the case here as well.

Wait, however, for someone from ED staff to confirm.

Art, for future reference , if this were to come up again , it works on some 3rd party products but not all. Some simply opt out of the discount or bonus program .

That was , as you said in your reply, the situation here. Just is what it is and I will have it for another product. I am thinking the F-16 , or may see if it will work on the F-18. Either way, I appreciate your taking time to reply.

Regards,

JYD