Westland Sea King

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127100

They have 4 transport helicopters listed there and recently announced the NH-90, another transport chopper. Surely that's enough of those for now.

VEAO announces a lot and until now didn't proove to be astonishing fast. The Hawk is out since many month (think november 2014) and has a fantastic outside look. However it has still a SFM and contains an internal cockpit with....potential. Not to forget all the confusion with the installation in DCS and what to purchase to get the later upgrade to EFM/AFM.

Both Curtiss P-40F and Grumman F8F Bearcat are scheduled to be released Q2 2015. On my diary there are only 2 weeks to go. We will see what future brings. :smilewink:

If I would like to fly SFM I could get it for free at World of Warplanes.

You only need 2 of the following 3: Altitude - Speed - Skill

nah not for the time being, all my teams have work running into 2017 at the moment, adding something like the Seaking would run into 2018 and I cant make commitments 3 years in advance :)

Pman

Thats ok just thought id ask, Im looking forward to what you have anyway i thought the sea king would be down your street :thumbup:

Thats ok just thought id ask, Im looking forward to what you have anyway i thought the sea king would be down your street

It does fit in with our mantra, but it's too far away to plan much more at the moment, even a short development cycle for dcs is 18 months

Pman

VEAO announces a lot and until now didn't proove to be astonishing fast. The Hawk is out since many month (think november 2014) and has a fantastic outside look. However it has still a SFM and contains an internal cockpit with....potential. Not to forget all the confusion with the installation in DCS and what to purchase to get the later upgrade to EFM/AFM.

Both Curtiss P-40F and Grumman F8F Bearcat are scheduled to be released Q2 2015. On my diary there are only 2 weeks to go. We will see what future brings. :smilewink:

All lessons we learnt going forward which won't have those options in future developments.

We wanted to give you, the community, the chance to fly it as soon as possible.

But guess what, with all the whinging going on, you'll just have to wait longer for more aircraft.

Guess there's no pleasing some people... ;)

All lessons we learnt going forward which won't have those options in future developments.

But guess what, with all the whinging going on, you'll just have to wait longer for more aircraft.

Ther is just a fraction of your customers that whine, why punish all? :doh:

There is just a fraction of your customers that whine, why punish all? :doh:

^^^ this!

Maybe it is an age thing, time does seem to pass quicker when you get older and it does not seem so long to wait ;)

Fighting fires just takes away resources from the development.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

I was pretty impressed with getting the hawk early ok its not EFM but still looks good when theres 3 or 4 of them makes great screenies :D.

Can't agree with you more, you are flamed for giving us a decent product with quite clear SFM/EFM instructions (I was surprised how many people didn't unerstang a very clear open explanation and option) and delaying, make me wonder why you bother!

I'm glad you do though!!!

It's not the whinging that's make the people to wait longer. :smilewink:

If I would like to fly SFM I could get it for free at World of Warplanes.

You only need 2 of the following 3: Altitude - Speed - Skill