Now what?!

Now that Dora is finally ready for release, what is the plan for the next months\years inside ED?

Will we see the the F-18C take shape in full pace now??

Or is there another module that i'm forgetting that has higher priority??

Sorry, don't want to be forcing anything, just want to know (if possible) what is the next step...

Cheers

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

From ED, as far as we know the F/A-18C is their next release. But don't expect any info this side of Crimbo.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

From ED, as far as we know the F/A-18C is their next release. But don't expect any info this side of Crimbo.

Before the other WW2 aircraft are released? I don't think that's accurate, but I could be wrong.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Before the other WW2 aircraft are released? I don't think that's accurate, but I could be wrong.

It's not. The WWII aircraft already have a tentative schedule.

EDIT: I think Joey meant, the next fast jet.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

i actually want a new map along with EDGE!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Personally I feel like the FA-18 will just keep getting pushed aside for yet more WW 2 aircraft... Personally I would rather have the FA 18, but I feel like it will probably never see the light of day...

Don't worry though, you will have no shortage of WW 2 aircraft... :/

• Like 1

Personally I feel like the FA-18 will just keep getting pushed aside for yet more WW 2 aircraft... Personally I would rather have the FA 18, but I feel like it will probably never see the light of day...

I sure hope not. I really prefer the F/A-18C over any aircraft really, apart from the F-15 and F-22 maybe.

Coretex seems to be showing some screenshots and some updates once in a while, but I haven't checked them lately. They've got a pretty nice F/A-18E video, screenshots an carrier. Since we haven't heard anything of the F/A-18C yet, I think the F/A-18E might come earlier.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i actually want a new map along with EDGE!!!

Well if we're playing the I-want game again, rest assured that there're absolutely NO limits to what I'd actually WANT these guys to do either.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Personally, i'd be happy with any of the options you mentioned....

:)

But yep, i'd love to have the F-18C in my virtual hangar, just because along with the F-16, is the aircraft that can carry out most of the roles that a fighter can (and as there is no f-16 in the short term agenda)....

I'd love to see the Coretex designs version too.... but i'm not very happy with their policy.... So, guess i'll stick with the 18C version...

:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

I would like to see a Buff (B-52) or maybe even the B-2. And, of course, the B-29, 25, 24, all the way down.

Anyone want to go back to the Sopwith Camel or Fokker's Triplane?

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

It's already been stated numerous times that the WWII Aircraft will have little to no effect on the release time-line for F-18 or other ED Projects.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

It's already been stated numerous times that the WWII Aircraft will have little to no effect on the release time-line for F-18 or other ED Projects.

Yeah it has been stated over and over and over, but these folks don't believe anything anyway, so save your breath my friend..

Here we are ONE DAY after the release (And might I add the ON-TIME RELEASE) of the F-86 and already the flood gates are open and the "Where is my F-18? and I'll bet the WW2 planes are holding up the WORLD" statements continue on in earnest..

1 FRIGGIN DAY after the on-time release of the F-86..:cry:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

If the WW2 stuff takes priority and a fast modern jet doesn't come out within 12 months (from any party) you'll find my gear on ebay pretty quickly.

That's the spirit! Give 'em an ultimatum! That will get those lazy programmers off their Butts...

LOL

Let me know when your gear is packed up as I need some more stuff for my pit... :thumbup:

RAMBO

Yes, definately!

But taking this statement with a tiny grain of salt ... well ... the only constant in life is that everything is changing - constantly. A lesson tought by life. And Wags. ;o)

Its not an ultimatum, but an estimate of when I'll be bored of the current modules, since I won't be buying anything pre-vietnam. I'm a tech-whore ;)

I love all of the current modules especially the Black shark and the A-10C but there only so many ATGM you can shoot before it stops being exciting.

I'm glad lots of people are into the WW2 thing and DCS is growing, but I'm only here for the tech war. And some multi-crew vietnam stuff doesn't hurt too much either.

Fair enough..

:)

RAMBO