Trying to learn DCS

well you all might be right, things might actually look up, Fiance and I are back together, we made up and Im just happy to have her back home. She said she missed me too much and things are finally looking up, the other great news, Sabre came out and I purchased it :) Great day. count my blessings :)

btw thanks community for being there for words of advice when things looked very dark. Won't forget you all for that.

also got my tank simulator in too!!! Bought Steel Beast Pro PE so I got everything going in the right direction.

O one last question, bought Sabre, looking at my account it says My account in US dollar "53.00" what is that for? Lost on that, seen it when I clicked my account on DCS world website to see my past order history, I have all DCS modules.

Edited by army198527

O one last question, bought Sabre, looking at my account it says My account in US dollar "53.00" what is that for? Lost on that, seen it when I clicked my account on DCS world website to see my past order history, I have all DCS modules.

This is the bonus system. You have 53 bucks which you can spend on DCS products. To increase the money you have to buy aircraft at the full price like you did with the Sabre. If you want to know more, this post explains it.

Oh and grats on getting back with your fiance :)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5